KONG Signature Mega Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rope toy with braided cotton and fleece that’s perfect for stretching and chewing.
- Features an interactive double knot design that rewards instinctual chewing.
- Made with durable materials for lasting fun.
- Chewing on rope can help support good dental health.
- Extra-large size is perfect for larger breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot & Ball Tug Rope Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Skull with Rope Rubber Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- dealChuckit! Crunch Duo Tug Dog Toy, Orange$7.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$18.49Chewy Price
- fouFIT Gator Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Squeaky, Crinkle||Exercise, Outdoor|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I got this for my 5 yo Doberman and his 8 yo pittie friend. It holds up to these two tough tuggers. It’s long, which helps my shy Dobie participate in tugs. It’s tough! They both put their full weight into it, a combined 160 lbs. The toy does not hold up for an intense chewer. One of them chewed on it, but it hasn’t unraveled, and still holds up to their tugging.
This is a TUG toy, not a CHEW toy
This is hands down the best tug toy i've found. A little big for my dog, I could do with a shorter version. For those downvoting this you need to realize you shouldn't be letting your dog chew through it. Tug toys should be brought out specifically for tug and leave out chew toys.
Absolutely the best toy!
This was my husky’s first toy at 2 months. It is very durable and he absolutely loved it. He is now 8 months old and he has officially destroyed it so time to buy him a new one!
This is not good for an avid chewer.
This is not as strong as I thought it was. My husky chewed right through it