KONG Sport AquaPro Dog Flotation Vest
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality, rugged nylon vest keeps your fun-loving hound safe and secure around water.
- Three layers of strategically placed foam provide maximum buoyancy to help maintain a natural swimming position.
- A fuzzy fastener belly closure and quick-release buckles on the neck, chest and belly ensures a snug, comfortable fit.
- Safety features include an extra-strong rescue handle & highly visible reflective strips.
- D-ring leash attachment allows you to use the vest as a harness while out of the water; available in two colors and six sizes to fit most dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Reflective Dog Safety Vest, Large, Yellow$11.51Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Granby RipStop Dog Life Jacket, Small Bright Orange$18.87Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Active Dog Life Jacket, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- KONG Sport AquaFloat Dog Flotation Vest, Pink, Large$46.75Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Outward Hound DayPak for Dogs, Blue, Medium$17.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- EzyDog Doggy Flotation Device Life Jacket, Red, X-Small$62.00Chewy Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Glacier, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Nashville Predators, Medium$15.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Carhartt Dog Safety Vest, Orange/Brown, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Toronto Maple Leafs, X-Small$15.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Purdue Boilermakers, X-Small$20.39Chewy Price
- Pets First Pup Squad Dog Tee, Camo, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Love this vest. Have tried so many different ones but this one works great for my two ten pound pups. It’s not super long so they have a lot of mobility, the handle is very sturdy if Inness to pull them out of the water. Quality product.
Well made good quality
Very well made looks good too. Might take your doggie a little while to get used to wearing it
I should have read the reviews! Fits well, but underbelly straps slide out of position without the addition of velcro. Paid $30 more for this vest because others in size I needed and have velcro were sold out. Now I'm pulling out my sewing machine and off to the sewing store to buy velcro strips! Crossing my fingers it works. Disappointing. I would have expected more from KONG.
The vest is high quality, easily adjustable, and has a strong strap to pull our dog up and out of the water when needed. I highly recommend this for anyone who boats with their dog and wants a solid flotation device to keep them safe.
Peace of mind
Love this little vest and the peace of mind it brought on my pup's first trip to the lake and boat rides. This vest is easy on/easy off and doesn't limit her movement, whatsoever. I will add some Velcro to the underside, as others have recommended, so that those "flaps" stay under the straps. EASY fix. Happy to say we didn't have to put it to the test with regard to floatation ability, as little one was content to stay on dry land and boat! Quality product, for sure.
Our vet recommended water therapy for our small dog that tore his ACL. It was either this or major invasive surgery for a 12 yo dog. While Bruno isn't crazy about the swimming, he has adapted to our 3-4 times a week water sessions. Super fit to their bodies and keeps the dog's head above water. I purchased two, one for his sister, Bella, as well.
Nice vest. Well made. Seems comfortable for the dog. My only criticism is that it could use Velcro on the pieces that wrap around the chest to hold them to each other. They have a tendency to slip out of the straps.
This vest fits my small border collie perfectly. She can move around easily and is very secure in the vest. I like the design.
Great life jacket
Great jacket. Great for Frenchie’s!! We have used in the pool and kayaking. Lots of fun and less stressful knowing Gus could float.
Perfect! Just what I needed
These fit my pups so well! My bigger dog has a very large chest and small waist, so it’s hard to find things that fit her properly, but these can really adjust to your dogs body. They are also not bulky or hard to move in, and my dogs don’t mind wearing them at all. Definitely worth the money.