KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for games of fetch because it's easy and fun to squeak.
- Recessed, hidden squeakers keep the squeak going even when punctured.
- Fun, erratic bounce keeps your dog engaged.
- Ideal for play indoors and out.
- All Squeezz products are sold in assorted jewel tones and color ships at random (Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald and Sapphire).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Jolly Pets 10" Push-n-Play Ball Dog Toy, Red$14.94Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Durable Chew Dog Toy, Large$8.08Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.28Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Chuckit! Rebounce Ball Twin Pack Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.24Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Chew Dog Toy, X-Large$12.16Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Chuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.63Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- The Virtually Indestructible Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, 10-in$18.95Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Classic Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, Original$8.72Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Bone Dog Chew Toy, Flavor Medley, Medium$7.95Chewy Price$11.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4137 Customer Reviews
Love this ball
My pup destroys everything she gets her mouth on. She did get a piece of rubber off of the last one that we had but she chewed on it for several months first. So I felt comfortable ordering another one. I feel she will have several months of chew time on this ball as well.
Squeaks very Loudly
Contrary to the name of this item, it’s not just a ball that the dogs can squeeze, it squeaks. It is extremely loud. This unfortunately is not what I was expecting, since they have the bones (also called “squeezee”) that just crackle when they squeeze them. Had no idea that any of the squeezee toys squeaked, I thought the only Kong toys that squeaked were called “ squeak.” Pretty disappointing
We bought several toys from Chewy when we adopted a stray Labrador last winter. I got a variety of chews, balls and stuffed animals and she play with them all but her absolute favorites are these two balls, one red and one purple. The only problem is that they go under some of our furniture and I’m 67 so getting up and down from the floor is challenging, to say the least however this is giving me some much needed exercise! We’ve played with them both inside and outside and sometimes I stuff them with treats. Maggie is now about a year old so she’s had them for about 6 months and they hold up well. She LOVES to squeak them even more than fetching, and she loves fetching. They still look like new and seem indestructible. If she hasn’t torn them up by now, they will last her for years. BTW, the stuffed animals are holding up too. She has torn up some other stuffed animals so the Chewy toys are really good quality.
This toy only lasts my dog maybe 2 weeks at the best it’s not as durable as king advertises and if it’s cheaper I don’t complain but if they wants almost 8.00 a ball I will say it’s not worth the money since they won’t last like long advertises!!
My Goldens LOVES this ball! We buy the Extra Large and he will chomp on it for days - long after it loses it's squeak. It holds up amazingly well and he is a hard chomper. It does not have a separate squeaker - just a hard core that forces air through a small hole - much safer though I still keep a close eye. . Eventually I have to toss it but we get lots of use.
Not what i was expecting at all
I went on to order the Bionic Ball for my little guy, because my son was visiting with his dog and that’s what she had. My little guy loved that ball. I went onto Chewy to order it and it lead me to believe that i was getting that specific ball, but upon arrival it was a Kong ball not the Bionic ball and he doesn’t palywith it at all, and I ordered two! I went back onto Chewy only then to learn that the ball that I really wanted was no longer available. I’m wondering why this wasn’t available at the time I purchased two balls for him at the time? Extremely let down.
Best Ball for Heavy Chewer!
I have tried several different balls for my 14lb miniature poodle. She is an aggressive chewer and usually doesn't stop until she destroys something. She loves squeakers. The squeaker in this died in minutes, but the ball has completely held up now for a month. She absolutely loves it. I wish they came in a smaller size as she barely gets it in her mouth, but she manages. It's about the size of a tennis ball (see photo). It's a great price for such a sturdy ball and I bought 3 more to have around the house. Squeaker still working in 1 of them. They were kind enough to send me 3 different colors when I ordered 3 at once, even though you can't choose the color. Highly recommend!
Loved the toy
Sadly, I can’t give a good review. Although my dog Loved the balls, they didn’t last very long. I’m talking less than a day. The middle squeaker popped out. But I do have to say my dog is a strong chewer.
Not this dogs ball
My GSD is a very picky everything.. Food, toys, size of treats and anything else. Bought this as a surprise for when we opened the box. I gave it to him, he walked around like a king (like always with a new toy). We played for 10 mins and his tooth or one of his talons got stuck (nails arent long) in the hole. Only bc its a ball, i put a large glob a glue in the hole, so he could still play.
best balls for dogs
I like these balls because they do not have caustic materials rubbing on their teeth like tennis balls. They last a long time too.