KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for games of fetch because it's easy and fun to squeak.
- Recessed, hidden squeakers keep the squeak going even when punctured.
- Fun, erratic bounce keeps your dog engaged.
- Ideal for play indoors and out.
- All Squeezz products are sold in assorted jewel tones and color ships at random (Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald and Sapphire).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Birthday TPR Bone Dog Toy, Purple, Small$5.42Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Sensory Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.79Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaky Duck Dog Toy, Jumbo$17.10Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Dog Chew Ring Toy Ring Flavor Medley, X-Large$9.35Chewy Price$13.59List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$13.30Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.44Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$8.68Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Blue/Green Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 3-Squeakers$7.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$9.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4171 Customer Reviews
River's FAVORITE Ball ever!
10/10 love this ball! This is my dog River's favorite toy in the whole world, sometimes she might love it more than me! It's squeaky and super durable (she's a super-chewer but she loves it so much she wouldn't dare tear it up!) As a dog mom, its pretty loud with the squeaking, but my girl loves it, so I do too! River will not fetch any other ball, only her Kong Squeez ball! She even has favorite colors of the ball - she loves the purple and blue the most!
This is a great toy for my large German Shepherd. It has great bounce, squeaks and lasts much longer than similar softer squeaky balls. It does cost less than a dollar more than the Hartz 4 inch squeakys and far outlasts them. And can contain treats if you wish.
The Squeaker for Power Chewers
After trying different squeaker balls for my large dogs, I knew I could count on the Kong brand. My dogs love to play around this ball as well as make it squeak often. I have had it for almost a month and it's still holding up to my power chewers.
Not for giant sized dogs.
I love Kong products, but large size is definitely not for mastidanes. Maybe the xlarge size would have been a better option. They had them destroyed within a few days. I was able to salvage one for my pittie mix and she loves it.
Good for chewers
These balls are tough and if they didn’t always get stolen at the park (because dogs LOVE them), I’d guess a single ball would last a few months of park visits. And when I say last, I mean the structure. The only reason this isn’t five stars is because of the inconsistency with the squeakers. Some of the balls’ squeakers last several weeks, while some stop squeaking after the first time playing with it. So whether you like balls that lose their squeak or not, you never really know how long this one is going to last. One other pro though: they fit perfectly in the chuck-it throwers!
De-Squeaked in under a minute.
KoCo is not a destructive chewer. She loves balls and squeaking. Unfortunately in less than a minute the squeaker quit and now its just an air ball. After Paying over $5 for this to fail so quickly we are Very disappointed. Especially for Kong Brand. Our ball was Red. Would like a refund (or a replacement ball sent in case this one was defective.
Large Kong ball
My big German Shepherd mix loves his Kong ball he won't play with anything else we have three or four of them and he has his favorite one you can't trick him either he knows which one is his favorite
Don't leave unsupervised
Very disappointed with these. I bought 2 and within 2 days they each have come undone and I had to grab the squeaker out my dogs mouth. I have a basic goldendoodle so be alert if your dog is aggressive chewer.
Best ball ever
I was introduced to this ball by a customer at a pet food store. Said her BIG dogs COULD NOT eat this one. My black lab absolutely loves this ball. The bigger the better ! It squeaks and when I squeak it she comes running - time to play!
Great Play Ball
I had gotten three of these from Chewy. They stand up well to my heavy chewer, and with the exception of the squeaker not working in them any longer, they are in great shape.