KONG Squeezz Crackle Stick for Dogs, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flexible material is great for games of fetch and will ensure tons of fun for your pup.
- Unique and enticing crackle sound.
- Erratic bounce keeps your dog engaged.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor play
- All Squeezz products are sold in assorted jewel tones and color ships at random (Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald and Sapphire).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Whack It! Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.58Chewy Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Bowlin' Pin Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy$5.74Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Fumbler Dog Toy$13.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Red/Orange Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange, 3-Squeakers$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Fat Cat Mini Terrible Nasty Scaries Squeaky Dog Toy, Character Varies$5.73Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mammoth 100% Cotton Dog Rope Toy, X-Large$9.94Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 26L$15.17Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fumble Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Small$17.00Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Bacon Flav-A-Bone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.00Chewy Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Lightweight$4.64Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Exercise||Water Toy||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
539 Customer Reviews
Not Suited For Tough Chewers
The quality of the toy is great: durable plastic and it makes a really satisfying crunch that isn't annoying. But my 30-pound frenchie tore through the top of the toy in less than 24 hours of owning it, so I wouldn't recommend to tough chewers.
FurBaby Loved It, But Didn't Last
It's a shame this wasn't not more durable, because my Olde English Bulldogge LOVES this toy. He is a chewer, but I wouldn't say a power chewer (he's only nearly tore-through one other foam chew toy). Once the end was about 1/2 way torn, I ripped it off completely and removed the inner crinkle stuffing. Then he nearly tore-through the other end. He still plays with what's left haha. Because he loves it so much, I'll probably cave and get another one.
Not kong quality
I was expecting better quality coming from Kong, my dog loved this but had it in pieces in minutes. He's not a big toy destroyer either.
Durable Play Toys
We have two dogs, both are approximately a year old, one likes to chew and shred, the other likes to help and also eat the destroyed object. Dogshumans are not happy about this, so we are trying to find them toys that are more lasting... this is one of them. BUT, we must be aware of them when they have this toy. As they are able to tear off pieces. But, otherwise they like them and with supervision, the Dogshumans believe they are worth purchasing :)
My dog is picky about toys but will always go after my crocs, empty water bottles, and sticks and twigs outside. This is a perfect happy medium to where she can either play fetch or just chew on it without getting bored. Crackle sound is perfect, not too loud, helps with the satisfaction she gets from biting down on it.
My dog had it only for 10 to 15 minutes and was able to get one end about 25% open. He’s a strong chewer pure bred Shepherd but Kong I thought it would last a little bit longer than that.
Not Kong Quality
My dog immediately bit the end off. He isn’t even a heavy chewer. I was afraid he would get the crunchy plastic inside of it so I threw it away. Total waste of money.
Another Kong success
Great crunchy toy for my 1 year old dog. He loves the crunch noise and it has held up to his chewing. The purple-pink color and embedded glitter of the silicone had me doing a double take, but Blue doesn't care. When/if this one goes to the toybox in the sky I will definately buy another.
Not for large Dogs
My dogs had this toy completely destroyed in less than 24hrs. I hope the interior is pet safe since I don't know how much if any was swallowed.
Bought this because my dog loves squeaking toys. This came broken. It never squeezed just makes a funny plastic rubbing together sound. Lame