KONG Squeezz Goomz Football Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enticing, plush dog toy with nubs to massage teeth and gums.
- A variety of textures to satisfy natural chewing instincts.
- Made with durable materials for long-lasting fun.
- Squeaker sparks chasing instincts.
- Football shape is perfect for a game of fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Blue/Green Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 3-Squeakers$7.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$8.68Chewy Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.66Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Medium$8.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- DealBenebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Pretzel Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Chew Toy$8.00Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- DealHartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price$4.78List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Water Toy, Squeaky||—||Squeaky|
|Material||Plastic||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Easily chewed through
Sadly this toy only lasted my bully mixes one day. They loved the toy so much they wouldn't stop fighting over it so I bought another one. It is a bit disappointing how quickly it was destroyed but I'm glad they enjoyed playing with it.
Didn't last long
It took about a hour for my dog to chewy the top off
Excellent squeaky chew
My GSD’s absolute favorite toy. Was surprised how long the original stayed in good shape and was around till we lost it. Year and a half later I had to buy another.
Not worth it
If you have a true chewer like I do, don’t waste your money. My Kobe chewed the tip off and chewed down to the first set of rings in three minutes. I had to toss it immediately as he was swallowing it which could cause intestinal blockage. Watch them close.
Didn't last 20 minutes
Gave it to my one year old chewer aka trouble. Lab, jack, staffy mix. Didn't last 20 minutes. Chewed the end off and took off a ring.
Our 14lb yorkie mix is absolutely addicted to this football (medium size)!
Very disappointed…my Dane puppy destroyed this in 2 days.
Football for dogs
I have a 70 pound dog and the large I bought is ridiculously heavy. Dog will not pick it up, won't have anything to do with it and he loves about any toy, Kong, or none you give him
My dog loves this football. He plays rough, chews tough, and it has held up very well. It's easy to throw a good distance and it bounces around when it lands keeping him hopping and not knowing where it's going to bounce next. He did chew the tipped ends off, but now I can put treats in it! Great toy.
My Golden Approved
My oldest Golden, age 7, absolutely LOVES this toy. She is NOT a chewer, but rather she lives to retrieve, and now it is the toy she goes for. If your dog is a chewer, this would NOT be a good choice. For my Golden, the size is good as it fits in her mouth perfectly.