KONG Squeezz Goomz Football Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enticing, plush dog toy with nubs to massage teeth and gums.
- A variety of textures to satisfy natural chewing instincts.
- Made with durable materials for long-lasting fun.
- Squeaker sparks chasing instincts.
- Football shape is perfect for a game of fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$8.68Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.44Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.70Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound Invincibles Snakes Blue/Green Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 3-Squeakers$7.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Water Toy, Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Easily chewed through
Sadly this toy only lasted my bully mixes one day. They loved the toy so much they wouldn't stop fighting over it so I bought another one. It is a bit disappointing how quickly it was destroyed but I'm glad they enjoyed playing with it.
Didn't last long
It took about a hour for my dog to chewy the top off
Excellent squeaky chew
My GSD’s absolute favorite toy. Was surprised how long the original stayed in good shape and was around till we lost it. Year and a half later I had to buy another.
Not worth it
If you have a true chewer like I do, don’t waste your money. My Kobe chewed the tip off and chewed down to the first set of rings in three minutes. I had to toss it immediately as he was swallowing it which could cause intestinal blockage. Watch them close.
Didn't last 20 minutes
Gave it to my one year old chewer aka trouble. Lab, jack, staffy mix. Didn't last 20 minutes. Chewed the end off and took off a ring.
Our 14lb yorkie mix is absolutely addicted to this football (medium size)!
Very disappointed…my Dane puppy destroyed this in 2 days.
Football for dogs
I have a 70 pound dog and the large I bought is ridiculously heavy. Dog will not pick it up, won't have anything to do with it and he loves about any toy, Kong, or none you give him
My dog loves this football. He plays rough, chews tough, and it has held up very well. It's easy to throw a good distance and it bounces around when it lands keeping him hopping and not knowing where it's going to bounce next. He did chew the tipped ends off, but now I can put treats in it! Great toy.
My Golden Approved
My oldest Golden, age 7, absolutely LOVES this toy. She is NOT a chewer, but rather she lives to retrieve, and now it is the toy she goes for. If your dog is a chewer, this would NOT be a good choice. For my Golden, the size is good as it fits in her mouth perfectly.