KONG Squeezz Tennis Double Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built for long-lasting games of fetch
- Thick walls add durability and higher bounces.
- Enticing squeaker keeps your pup engaged.
- 1-piece construction and non-tennis design for durability and safety.
- Grippy exterior helps both you and your dog keep ahold of the ball.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- KONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Small$5.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Green$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- dealNerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Green$5.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.51Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Tire Ball Dog Toy, Green$6.23Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Red$10.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Blue$5.12Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Great for my anxious dog
This lasted 7 weeks with everyday use until the constant chewing separated the rubber at the red seam. I don't mind because her real tennis balls would only last 3 to 4 weeks and she only played with those 1 hour a day! My 5 yr old female dog loves playing catch with anything really. She likes to play with this but loves just chewing, mouthing it while we watch tv. She is medium sized and a mild chew strength.This ball was her favorite to lay alone with and chew on so I had to buy more.
Fun But didn’t last
It was a fun toy but did not last. Tried to keep it away from them after we played in the pool. But once they got a hold of it long enough, IoT did not survive the chewing. The squeaker lasted a few minutes. The balls lasts about 5 one hour plays in the pool.
These don't last AT ALL but it's also the only ball my dog will touch. Price fluctuates quite a bit. IF you can get it for $2 a ball then I guess it's worth an hour of fun for the spoiled husky. Honestly if this was the first product someone bought by Kong they'd likely write off the whole brand as not worth spending on. Given the price they want generally, yes I would expect much better for a dog toy.
Not the same quality as my first order
This is my second time ordering these balls for my 50lb mutt, she loves them but the first ones I bought from a local pet store lasted for almost a year and then only started to loose their squeak. 3 of the 4 I just got today lost their squeak within an hour after she opened the box and got them out. One of those three has the yellow rubber peeling off. She was supervised opening the box and has played with them the same as she has the others so there is no reason we can come up with for them not squeaking.
New ball, favorite ball
Our greyhound Django loves squeaky balls. The newest ball always seems to be his favorite. These came in a pack of two and so far he has torn apart one. We will see how long the second one lasts. They seem really tough but not if a dog is gonna just sit down and try to pick it apart, so what can you do? Now that I know he does this I pay closer attention and stop him if I think he’s gonna tear the next one apart.
Great product but the squeaker only lasts like 10-15 minutes. My German Shepard has them destroyed in about 4 hours. I would get a racket ball if you have a big chewer.
Not up to any standards
This is the 2nd time I have bought these and for some reason this batch has been destroyed within 2 hours of my 50 pound dog getting them. Compared to the year+ the first batch lasted before they started to loose their squeak.
My girl LOVES these! They are her favorite. She will chew the fuzz off of tennis style balls so I like these a lot.
Not up to KONG standards
We bought this for our 80 pound pit bull. He is a strong chewer but we have many KONG toys and the others all lasted. This one lasted about three days before we started finding pieces of it everywhere. I understand it is more of a fetch toy than it is a chew toy but I guess I just expected more from KONG.
Our lab mix destroys everything!!! He loves to fetch, the size is larger than a tennis ball, so it’s perfect for his mouth, no worries about swallowing/choking. So far it has lasted well against his chewing!