KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from durable KONG Classic rubber.
- Perfect for stuffing with Stuff'N Snacks or Stuff’N Easy Treat Paste.
- Patented Denta-Ridges clean teeth and massage gums.
- Durable design made from non-toxic rubber for average chewers.
- Dog toy and training device dispenses kibble and treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- KONG Dental Dog Toy, Large$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- dealKONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Dog Toy, X-Small$7.99Chewy Price
- dealKONG Tug Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- West Paw Qwizl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$22.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Balls||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
469 Customer Reviews
Fun for the whole pack
Our oldest dog has never been a big fan of any KONG toy, she shows interest if they are stuffed with something, but otherwise ignores them. Our younger pooch plays with them and carries them with our without treats included. This ball toy changed the game and we've found that our oldest dog will choose this ball to chew on and play keep away from the younger pooch. So glad we decided to give this KONG toy a try.
One of the only chew toys my American Bulldog has not destroyed. She destroys Nylabone, Benebone and even a few Kong chew/toys. She tore the Kong red and black donut up in 30 minutes. She is only 10 mos old.
Ordered this after I witnessed my dog totally covet my friend’s Kong! It keeps her “busy” for long stretches of time, and I’m hoping it’s also good for her teeth.
So far so good!
We’ve had the Kong Stuff a ball for a few weeks now and my Doberman loves it. He Tends to go through toys rather quickly but this appears to be holding up to the test.
Great toy and treat enrichment
We have 2 big dogs that need more durable tough toys and this stands up to their jaws. Our dogs love to play together with this Kong. It is also a favorite treat enrichment when filled with peanut butter or cheese with mini milk bones.
Good for senior dogs
My 13 year old golden loves this ball! It’s on of the few toys he really enjoys. It keeps him engaged and it’s not too tough for his jaws.
I wished I bought it much earlier! So worth it
My dog loves this! She's an avid chewer and destroys all her toys. But this one has stood the test of time. She also loves the fact that we can put little treats inside and it keeps her busy.
Great and holds up
Our 1.5 year old lab LOVES this ball, and it is holding up well. She especially loves when we put a treat inside and she has to figure out how to get it. :)
Awesome puzzle toy
My dog is new to puzzle toys and he LOVES this. It’s not too hard but it keeps him engaged. He’s actually obsessed with it. He’s picky and hard to get him to eat his food, but put that same food in this kong and he can’t get enough! I throw a few treats in with the kibble to make it extra exciting. My dog is a major chewer and this thing has held up.
Heavy duty Kong
We've never had a Kong before so I'm not sure how this should work. Our dog is an 11 1/2 year old olde english bulldogge with a large mouth/jaw. We moved recently and she's been chewing every piece of cardboard/paper she can get her teeth on. I left the Kong loaded with treats one day while I was going to be gone for a few hours. When I got home the treats were gone, and I could tell she had chewed it quite a bit because her bulldogge drool was all over it. Next time I am going to try peanut butter because that was a lot of treats for a day. I assume it kept her busy for a while so I would say it's a good thing.