KONG Stuff'N Bacon & Cheese Snacks Large Dog Treats, 11-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Its delicious bacon and cheese flavor is irresistible to most dogs; made with real bacon.
- Perfect for stuffing KONG Classic and other KONG rubber toys for longer-lasting playtime.
- 100% natural and made in the USA with no gluten, wheat, corn or soy.
- Pamper your pal with an all-natural, anytime treat or make training even more rewarding.
- Available in two sizes to match your dog’s appetite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Stuff'N Real Peanut Butter Dog Treat, 5-oz tube, bundle of 2$11.60Chewy Price$11.02Autoship Price
- KONG Marathon Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Chew Large Treats, 4 count$10.42Chewy Price$9.90Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Small, bundle of 2$21.98Chewy Price$20.88Autoship Price
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Medium/Large$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Pepperoni Recipe$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- KONG Bites Chicken Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Peanut Butter Snacks Small Dog Treats, 7-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Peanut Butter Snacks Large Dog Treats, 11-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Bacon & Cheese Recipe, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealNylabone Healthy Edibles Long Lasting Puppy Lamb & Apple Flavor X-Small Breed Dog Bone Treats, 8 count$11.52Chewy Price$17.69List Price$10.94Autoship Price
- KONG Mini Bites Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Sorghum Flour...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Sorghum Flour...||Ground Wheat, Gelatinized Wheat Starch, Chicken Meal...||Ground Wheat, Gelatinized Wheat Starch, Chicken Meal...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Sorghum Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
|Toy Type||Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||—||Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
252 Customer Reviews
Must be delicious!
Oakley loves these and has a great time getting them out of her Kong. Great treat
Gone in minutes
My dog seems to enjoy them and they keep him busy for about 20 minutes.
Great treat when they arrive unbroken
Our pup loves working at getting these treats out of the Kong rubber treat holder. My only complaint is that they arrive with half of them crumbled up so they become small treats unusable in the Kong rubber toy. This happens with many of the treats that I’ve ordered.
Does not fit
Does not fit in the large Kong stuff a ball toy we ordered unless you break it up. Plus it is a biscuit and I would not want the crumbs all over the floor
Heading back to the pet store
I’ve been getting these for a while now on a recurring order but I have to delete them. Lately they’ve been delivered crushed into bits. Completely defeats the purpose. I’ll be heading back to the pet store.
I have ordered this product in 3 separate orders , months apart and they all came crushed and in tiny bits . I see the other reviews are indicating this is an ongoing problem. Please let me know when your quality control is in check with this product as my dog loves these in his Kong
They packaged my Kong Treats in a box with an 80 lb bag of kibble. Needless to say all of the Kong Treats were completely crushed, which makes them useless for use in the Kong Toy. I love the product, but Chewy completely wasted my money by sending me a bag of Kong dust.
Kong stuffing treat
My Maltese loved the bacon and cheese treats. I put them in Kong, it gives her extra exercise.
Puppy seemed to enjoy them but as the other customer stated there were many broken pieces not the fault of Chewy. She wasn't too interested in getting it out of her Kong. Trying to find things to keep her occupied! Oh those puppy stages! lol
I've ordered these a few times from Chewy via mail. The last 2 orders (total of 4 packages) have been about 70% too crumbled to actually use them as intended in the Kong (ie, pieces are too small and don't wedge in the treat). I think I'll have to go back to purchasing these in person at a local store.