KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Small Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Freshens breath and cleans teeth naturally with rosemary and parsley.
- Highly-digestible recipe makes a perfect anytime snack and is great for training.
- Promotes dental health with a chewy, teeth-cleaning texture, and satisfies a dog’s chewing instinct.
- Perfect for use with the KONG Classic and Extreme toys for even longer-lasting playtime.
- Made in the USA available in two sizes so you can choose the right one for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Pepperoni Recipe$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Liver Recipe, 8-oz bottle$8.03Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Large$11.03Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Puppy Snacks Dog Treats, 11-oz pouch$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Bacon & Cheese Recipe, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Peanut Butter Recipe$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Medium/Large$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Easy Treat Liver Recipe To Go Treat,10 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Small$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Ground Wheat, Gelatinized Wheat Starch, Chicken Meal...||Ground Wheat, Gelatinized Wheat Starch, Chicken Meal...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Sorghum Flour...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Sorghum Flour...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Sorghum Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Peanut Butter||Cheese, Bacon, Meat|
|Toy Type||Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||—||Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||—||Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
Very difficult to assemble
Extremely difficult to put together. Finally got it by locking in three of the legs first and then using all my force to get the last screw in. Once it’s together one of the legs will be off the ground but after pushing it down and the dogs sitting on it, it will even out. Once it’s all together it’s very nice! My two dachshunds love it! The small is a good size that they can both lay on together.
Dog is obsessed
My dog LOVES this so much. I insert them in her Kong and it keeps her busy for a long time.
My lab puppy loves this in the Kong toy but as many other people have reported, when she got the stick down to the opening of the Kong toy, the part of the stick that was still in the Kong, is stuck and we cannot get it out. You would think that a big company like Kong would have a better design. I’m very disappointed and I won’t purchase this again.
Not impressed and neither was our dog
First I am not sure how these are supposed to fit inside a classic Kong, don’t let the image on the packaging fool you if put in like that it falls right out. I finally got it shoved in there at an angle so it didn’t immediately fall out which then took a lot of effort for my dog to remove, as in she started dropping it hard to try and knock it out which sounds cute and smart until you realize the potential destruction that might occur. Once she got the chew out of the Kong it lasted about two seconds before she gulped it down in one piece. Between the lack of playtime fun, lack of dental benefit from zero chewing, and possible digestive obstruction I definitely do no recommend these.
Gone in minutes
So much for entertaining my dog who is 60 lbs. The entire treat stuffed into a large Kong was gone in less than 3 minutes. He seems to like the taste but I can give him other treats that cost less!
Can't get enough
Finally...a treat that the pup loves in his Kong. Anytime i crinkle the bag, he's at my side ready for snack time. It keeps him occupied for at least 5 min.
Kong is the best!
My pup loves her Ziggies. She gets a half treat after a nail trim and after a bath. First she plays with it and then she eats it. Ziggies are a great reward.
Too rich for a lab
Not sure if these were a bad batch or just too rich for my lab’s tummy but very soft poops after having these. Will not be getting again.
Gracie loves these Kong chews. They keep her busy for hours She loves the taste
Dog liked them so much, she ate the kong
I was amazed the first time I used these treats in a kong, my dog chewed through the kong to get to the remainder of the treat. I don't think she ate too much rubber but the kong is in tiny pieces all over the floor.