KONG Teaser Stellar Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 8-foot-long ribbon keeps your furry friend engaged and active with its unpredictable movement.
- Toy satisfies your curious cat’s natural chasing and pouncing instincts.
- Chirping star at the top of the ribbon further catches her attention.
- Ideal for interactive play and bonding time.
- Bright, high-contrast ribbon designed to keep interest high for an extended playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Sisal Ball Cat Toy$3.98Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Tiger Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Hartz Cattraction Silver Vine & Catnip Koi Fish Dangler Cat Wand Toy, Color Varies$3.98Chewy Price$4.12List Price
- Frisco Banana & Milk Teaser Cat Toy, 2 count$4.69Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- Pet Zone Fly By Replacement Butterfly Cat Toy$3.82Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- ZEZE Telescopic Fishing Rod Fishing Cat Toy with Catnip, Light Blue$15.00Chewy Price
- ZEZE Grand Daisy Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$10.00Chewy Price
- ZEZE Sunflower Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Sugar Skulls Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.85Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Feather Whirls Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Green, 2 count$22.60Chewy Price$40.93List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rope||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Too long and awful noise
I regret pulling the tab that activated the awful noise in this toy. I have considered cutting it open to remove the sound maker, or stuffing it on a shelf until the battery dies. The kittens I have tried this with have no reaction to the sound, so it does nothing but grate my nerves. Second issue, the ribbon is so long it’s kindof ineffective. Not to mention having the weighted star at the top of the ribbon makes it awkward and not fluid to wave around. Either I am going to deal with extinguishing the sound, plus cut the ribbon, or else the whole toy is bound for the trash can before it’s really been used.
nahhh don't waste your cats time
To be honest, I nearly threw the toy in the garbage bc of the barrage of zip ties to attach the packaging. My cats somewhat like the 165468484 foot long toy but are also mildly terrified of what I assume is the sound of a dying animal coming from the sound box. 3/10 wouldn't recommend unless you simultaneously wish to put on an Olympic display of ribbon twirling accompanied by the bleating of small animal in the background.
worlds most annoying cat toy
The ribbon is too long, especially for a small apartment.. and you can’t turn off the chirps!! Every time the thing moves even a millimeter TWEETTWEETTWEETTWEETTWEET.
My cats favorite toy
We have three now because she is obsessed with this thing. As other reviewers pointed out, it is super super long and yea it can get tangled but my cat doesn’t care. She gets just as twisted up in it and she loves it. I usually twirl it in a fast tight circle or back and forth quickly and that seems to keep it a little more manageable and drives her crazy. She begs to play with it daily and often is uninterested in other toys since this one came along. I’m sure it’s not for everyone but my cat LOOOOOVES it.
My cat is in love
I bought this solely because I was really close to getting free shipping, and it's one of the best things I've ever bought for my cat. He loves this thing so much that he starts crying the SECOND I put it down. He will stare at it on the floor and paw at it then look at me and meow, BEGGING me to play with it. I recently bought another stick toy for my cats, this one had short ribbons and feathers on it rather than a long ribbon. My cat absolutely loves that toy, but would ignore it if I picked this ribbon toy up. 100/10 worth every penny
The Toy was Awkward to Use.
Although the toy looks great, it is awkward to use. If you try to flip the ribbon out with the attached plastic rod, the ribbon gets tangled up with itself. It seems like the ribbon is too long for it work properly. They need to go back to the drawing board and balance it out!
As soon as I took this cat toy out of the Chewy box and pulled the tab on the gold star (to activate the "chirping"), both cats came running. As a dutiful servant, I have been playing with them for the past 15 minutes until I had to take a break. They love, LOVE this toy.
My cats LOVE this!
Both my cats love this super-long ribbon wand. They’re always dragging it around the house, or meowing at someone to play. I actually ordered a second one that hangs from the banister, so one cat attacks it any time she wants. It’s too noisy for me, so I remove the battery box from the puffy star and sew it closed.
Meh toy for kitty
I really want to love this toy but unfortunately the ribbon that comes is way too long. My cat loves this type of wand toy but he didn’t really care for this toy.
My cats don’t like it
The star has the most annoying sound each time it shakes. I ended up cutting the sound box out of the star & took the stuffing out. The ribbon itself is so long that it scares my cats.