KONG Tires Dog Toy
About This Item
- Durable tire chew provides the ultimate chewing experience.
- Fillable with treats to make it even more exciting for your pup.
- Perfect for bouncy games of fetch and chewing exercise.
- Great as a fetch or chew toy to keep your paw-tner occupied.
- Made with an all-natural black rubber formula.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$7.40Chewy Price$8.74List Price
- Frisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$4.65Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Double Bone Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$7.15Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.16Chewy Price$6.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Treader Dog Toy, 4.5-in$9.40Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Junior Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$10.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Petite$2.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Classic Dog Toy, X-Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Winders Tails Dog Toy, Alligator, Color Varies$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Teething||Teething||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1136 Customer Reviews
So far so good
It was a little smaller than I thought given its a med/large. My sister’s 60lb pit mix destroys everything she gets her mouth on. No toy has survived more than a day. She has not been able to destroy this. Has not even broken off a small piece. Definitely was worth the price! So far one week of intense chewing and we’re still intact.
kong tire did not stand up
this kong tire seems to have much softer rubber then previous ones I have had, my dog chewed chunks off of it within a day or so. I had to take it away. My other kong tire lasted months. Quality not the same and i will not buy this again from chewy.
Great for agressive chewers
My smallish Lab really likes this toy. It is easy for her to pick up and fun to fetch. She has not chewed through any part of the tire. Well made, and it has an odor she finds attractive.
Only Toy My Dog Can’t Destroy
This is the only toy my pit bull cannot destroy. I have bought her so many toys over the years. It doesn’t matter if they’re labeled as strong, durable, indestructible, etc, she tears them apart or chews them up within a day. I bought these Kong Tires several years ago fully expecting her to destroy them too. All 3 tires are still in great condition and going strong. They’ve withstood two pit bulls and two blue healers throughout their life stages from puppy to adult. I’ll be buying more as backups just in case they’re needed.
Best for big chewers
My Golden Retriever puppy chews up every toy - and I do mean every toy, even those that say they're for strong chewers. He LOVES this toy!!! Kong really is the best manufacturer I've found.
A dog challenge
I would have given this a 5 star rating if it was nearly impossible for my dog (a 1.5 yr old AMSTAFF) to get his treat. The toy itself is definitely 5 star. It takes my dog about 15 min to clean out the treat. He requires a challenge with the toys instead of my house! So far, the Kong toys are the best products that I have found.
Not What I Expected
This toy is very small (it is medium/large on label) so for a bit more $, I ordered a bigger size but it is for a small dog. Also, not tough at all, very flimsy. For the price (almost $20), and it being a Kong toy, I was expecting a much bigger and tougher product.
Durable and fun
Bought this for my lab puppy - who has destroyed quite a few other toys including the medium kong. Welp, this thing has now lasted over a month without so much of a scratch PLUS my two dogs play tug of war with it frequently! Would def recommend!
He likes it
Well made n safe he likes it so I recommend it he throw it up n plays with it n chews on it n carries it around cute.
Don’t buy this if your dog chews.
Hi there! This is a KONG brand toy and should last a long time. After ONE hour, my dog put holes in this tire toy. Very strange, there are lots of toys that they make that stand the test of time. I highly suggest you do not buy if your dog likes to chew.