KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The Treatster’s internal fins grip treats and chews.
- Special tapered design lets you change up the difficulty level.
- Your buddy will love the unique texture.
- Smear exterior ridges with KONG StuffN’ to extend the fun (not included).
- Made from durable material.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$19.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- Petstages Peanut Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.49Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Tosser Dog Toy, 4-in$5.69Chewy Price$11.70List Price
- dealWild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy, Pink$10.49Chewy Price$13.00List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Big reward and long lasting for crate training!
I have a ton of food stuffable dog toys to freeze food in for rewarding and/or training and these are my favorite! Firstly, I use Dr. Harvey’s oats and veggies to make a base, add meat etc. stuff both ends and freeze. It’s easy for the dogs to hold like a real bone and they can chew on it without me worrying about breaking teeth, bone splinters, getting tongue stuck from suction lock or what have you. When the puppy still had razor sharp puppy teeth, she was able to tear off a FEW TINY TINY pieces of the soft inner rubber, but has not since. Just seeing these, the dogs run for their crate, have their 15-20 min lunch, then take a nap!
Not great for heavy chewer
Had high hopes but this was in piece within minutes. The blue part isn't as strong as we need for out mutts
I cannot recommend these toys as I recently purchased 2 of them and 1 seems to have "extra" rubber material inside. It appears as if cut away material was not completely removed from inside the toy and therefore could have easily been ingested by my dog.
Of the ten (10!) Kong toys I bought this week, this is the one my dog comes back to.
Penny loves it
I stuffed this with treats and she couldn’t get them all out. So I cut some of the pieces of rubber and it was fine.
Strong and durable
Really Strong. My dog cannot destroy. Great for a peanut butter treat.
was looking forward to it
Destroyed in 2 seconds - If you have any sort of a chewer don’t buy this