KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The Treatster’s internal fins grip treats and chews.
- Special tapered design lets you change up the difficulty level.
- Your buddy will love the unique texture.
- Smear exterior ridges with KONG StuffN’ to extend the fun (not included).
- Made from durable material.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$13.30Chewy Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Invincibles Snakes Blue/Green Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, 3-Squeakers$10.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Blue$6.22Chewy Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.66Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealBenebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$13.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Plush Toys|
|Capacity (Max)||—||4 cups||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this!
My vet recommended we get my dog off the “hollow bone” which we used to put treats in. The dog took to it immediately and we love it because it is quiet and easy to clean!
One of my doggies loves this with peanut butter or something else in it. Carries it around after food is gone to let me know he likes it so much.
Big reward and long lasting for crate training!
I have a ton of food stuffable dog toys to freeze food in for rewarding and/or training and these are my favorite! Firstly, I use Dr. Harvey’s oats and veggies to make a base, add meat etc. stuff both ends and freeze. It’s easy for the dogs to hold like a real bone and they can chew on it without me worrying about breaking teeth, bone splinters, getting tongue stuck from suction lock or what have you. When the puppy still had razor sharp puppy teeth, she was able to tear off a FEW TINY TINY pieces of the soft inner rubber, but has not since. Just seeing these, the dogs run for their crate, have their 15-20 min lunch, then take a nap!
Not great for heavy chewer
Had high hopes but this was in piece within minutes. The blue part isn't as strong as we need for out mutts
I cannot recommend these toys as I recently purchased 2 of them and 1 seems to have "extra" rubber material inside. It appears as if cut away material was not completely removed from inside the toy and therefore could have easily been ingested by my dog.
Of the ten (10!) Kong toys I bought this week, this is the one my dog comes back to.
Penny loves it
I stuffed this with treats and she couldn’t get them all out. So I cut some of the pieces of rubber and it was fine.
Strong and durable
Really Strong. My dog cannot destroy. Great for a peanut butter treat.
was looking forward to it
Destroyed in 2 seconds - If you have any sort of a chewer don’t buy this