KONG Tuggerknots Frog Dog Toy, Small/Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for interactive games of tug
- Minimal stuffing for less mess around the house
- Ropes inside are looped together for added strength and provide a realistic feel
- Squeaks for added fun and stimulation
- Tug handles at both ends and durable, multi-layered fabric make this a long-lasting, favorite toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Monkey Dog Toy, Medium/Large$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$8.48Chewy Price
- DealKONG Wubba Floppy Ears Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Friend Dog Toy, Character Varies, Small$8.63Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Wubba Ballistic Friend, Color Varies, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Double Knot Tri-Color Rope Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
219 Customer Reviews
No legs! Hooray!
My dog loves to chew on any toy appendages. This includes fluffy ears, tails, and legs. He will usually chew on a specific appendage until he gnaws all the way through and then tries to promptly swallow whatever fabric he got loose. This is now our go to. The moose version had the antlers destroyed in minutes, but this one holds on for multiple days instead of just minutes.
My dog absolutely loves this toy. I use it as an award in his obedience training. By far his favorite toy!
No stuffing..rope still intact
The stuffing was pulled out in less than a day but the rope part is still intact so I’ll let Pearl keep playing with it.
Not so Tuff
not worth the time my puppy has it destroyed in a few hours
A winner for sure
I usually order a toy with Jake's food order. He knows it, and can't wait for me to open the Chewy box. These Kong toys with knotted rope instead of stuffing inside are perfect for him. The first thing he does is take the squeaker out. At least there's no stuffing all over the place, and no worry about him ingesting it. This one has tug loops which makes it a special favorite.
My big dog Gus just loves this! And we have a neighbors dog that comes over and they play tug of war and pull each other all over the yard!
Not strong enough
The rope part held up so far. The frog looks like it had an autopsy.
My dog ripped it apart in 20 minutes. Complete waste of money!!!
Great Tug Toy
I bought this to teach my new border terrier puppy to play tug in preparation for agility training. It is cute, well made and sturdy for my purposes. I appreciate that the different "animals" for this toy were listed separately so I could choose which I wanted.
Frog for Dog Day
This is their second one of these after they destroyed the first one. It's their favorite toy that they fight over, going to have to buy another. It's the perfect size for medium to large dogs