KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for interactive games of tug
- Minimal stuffing for less mess around the house
- Ropes inside are looped together for added strength and provide a realistic feel
- Squeaks for added fun and stimulation
- Tug handles at both ends and durable, multi-layered fabric make this a long-lasting, favorite toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$8.48Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, X-Small$2.89Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Diamond Teething Ring Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Rope Ball Puppy Toy, Small/ Medium$4.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.11Chewy Price
- KONG Rope Stick Puppy Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chewy Original Flavored Wishbone Chew Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.65Chewy Price$12.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Water Toy, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Teething||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Latex, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1527 Customer Reviews
4 month old puppy (small) took the antlers/ears off this toy within the first 5 minutes of owning it. While I get that these things happen, I expected a little more from Kong. Now we have a moose with no antlers so they are shunned from their herd, and no ears so they can't even hear when a small puppy with sharp teeth is approaching. I foresee a long, painful life of tugging, and chewing.
Lasted less than 10 minutes
I usually find Kong products durable and high quality. I knew at purchase that any toy with a fuzzy outside wasn’t going to last a long time. Most fuzzy toys last a few months, at best, with my Finn. I’ve had $3 clearance toys last longer than this. It was billed and a ‘tug and chew’ toy. Well, one good tug, and the stitching ripped, and that was after he’d already chewed through the fuzz on one end of the animal. Complete waste of money.
I got this for my sweet girl and she loved it! She’s not much of a destroyer of her toys but she plays rough and it’s held up good so far. The ears and legs on it I might cut off cause I’m a bit worried she’ll eat them but I love the rope that goes through it!! It makes tug of war sooo much easier which is her favorite game. Overall it seems pretty durable to me! Has a squeaker too which again she loves.
Kong Tug Toy
We usually love the Kong toys for our dog but this was a complete waste of money. The seam opened up immediately on the side of the product. It was torn apart in 5 minutes. We had purchased the frog the first time around and that one held up for quite sometime. Maybe that’s why the pricing on the moose is less than the other tug toys. Disappointed:-(
Playing with it now
We were playing with this when I saw your request for a review. So far very positive. The toy got dropped in the pool, wood pile and everything else. Definitely strong design, I wish the squeaker was a bit larger but still a full 10.
cute, fun and did not hold up well
our 2 40ish pound dogs love this toy but it did not survive a day of play as sometimes they would pull on the non rope part and the stuffing was sadly released ...it is very cute and the rope portion is strong enough...if only the dogs could read the instructions and keep those pointy teeth off of the fragile moose...
Durable fun tug toy
This held up relatively well. Noodle is a shredder and it took several weeks before she got inside the moose. Even with the squeaker gone she still loves it!
Another disappointment from a Kong toy. My boston terrier puppy had it ripped up and holes in it in no time. Sad that I am spending so much money on what I think is a reputable toy product. Don't think they make them like they use to.
my dog loves her chew toy
My dog absolutely loves this chew toy. She’s a Pit Bull puppy and teething. This toy is so strong and durable and perfect for her. It’s also soft enough for her to cuddle with.
Puppy’s Favorite toy
I ended up buying this toy on a whim. Our 5 month old lab absolutely loves it. We nicknamed it Marple Moose and Otis is constantly carrying it around wanting to play tug of war or chewing on it. He likes to chew, and poor Marple is missing his antlers and the rope handles are pretty shredded. He hasn't infiltrated the inside yet, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time. I’d say it’s pretty durable for a mild chewer and will be purchasing another in the future.