KONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bouncing ball dog toy.
- Includes a fun squeaker inside.
- Crafted with raised swirls around the outside.
- Choose from multiple sizes for the paw-fect fit.
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors—see which one you get!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.51Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Medium$7.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealKONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Medium$5.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Red$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Red$5.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Pink$7.47Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- KONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Tough Chewer||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Long lasting fun!
My baby loves squeaky balls. We've had to go through a ton to find ones that hold up to his playtime. This kong ball holds up and it isn't easy for him to puncture so it continues to squeak which makes him happy!
Our daschund loves this ball. Trouble is he wants to sleep with it. Perfect size for a 25 pound doggie who loves to chew and fetch.
BAD for chewers
I have a pitbull mix type of a dog she is less then one year old. Atfer giving her this toy it lasted 30 minutes because I had to take it away because she chew though it.
Good but don't let them chew
This ball is lots of fun and always gets Mocha's attention anytime it squeaks. But she is a hard chewer and one has already stopped squeaking and is disformed. I'm sure it's my fault for not taking it away from her sooner, but she loves to just chomp and chew for minutes on end. This is not the toy for that.
Love Love Love
My pup and all the pups at the park love these. The squeaker is hard to kill!
Kong Ball Love
Im not sure why but... my three Golden Retrievers have really taken to this ball. They have been taking turns carrying it everywhere. Well not really. The youngest girl does not share well. They love it!!!
Cats love it
Cats love it. Cats love it. I don’t know what else say))
Perfect chase ball.
This small ball is the perfect size for a Chase ball. You can never go wrong with a Kong product.
A Big Hit!
My dog loved this squeaky ball. Seems so simple but definitely one of his favorites.
Squeaker broke within minutes.
I have a 3 month old jack russell puppy who managed to "break" the squeaker. After about 10 minutes of play, it would no longer squeak, only air would come out. You can see the squeaker beginning to stick out of the air hole now, so thats probably why. I'm giving it 3 stars anyway because my boy loves to chew on it due to the rubbery ridges, also very bouncy. Does not appear fit for tough chewers, you can already see the teeth marks from my puppy. Might get another one anyway since my baby loves it regardless.