KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bungee ball toy for dogs.
- You choose the size, we’ll choose a fun color.
- Floats in water for fun at the beach, lake or pool.
- Crafted with an ergonomic handle at the end of the rope.
- Features a fun and multi-textured ball and a stretchy bungee rope.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Puller Midi 8" Fitness Tool Dog Toy$26.72Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Doggie Pal Unicorn Squeaky Interactive Plush Dog Toy$16.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Frisco Magic Talking Board Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$4.89Chewy Price$6.03List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- WACKYwalk'r WUNDERBALL Fetch Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Monster Pal Interactive Plush Dog Toy$16.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- Pet Qwerks Animal Babble Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.29Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Light Up Bash Football Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow & Red$8.11Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- iFetch Tennis Balls, Mini, 5 Pack$12.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Fun Toy But
The ball is tough and my dogs liked it immediately. The cord though was a concern. It’s elastic and snaps back; ouch! Didn’t enhance playtime and I cut it off. Much better without the cord. One of their favorite balls.
Best Toy for an Active Dog
I bought this ball for both fun and training. My dog is obsessed with it, he's a super chewer and the ball itself is sturdy but when we aren't using it I have to put it away so he doesn't gnaw through the rope part.
Awesome for play!
Love these bunji balls and so does one year old lab! Just dont leave for your furry friend to chew end off! Cord is attached firmly to ball though and with a lot of play, it has not broken off. My "grand" dog, a lab named Chase, was looking for his and somewhere on 12 acres he must of carried off. So, reordered two of them and received nearly 24 hours after ordering!
Awesome fetch toy
My dogs love this! Great ball for a good game of fetch.
save your money
This is a great toy for the first few days, then the elastic breaks down and eventually breaks. If you have a ball driven dog, find a more durable toy.
Our corgi puppy’s favorite toy ever
Our little guy is a herder by nature. He can get bored easily and often does not get excited or want to play with plush toys. He loves anything interactive, and anything he can chew. When we got him this, we knew we found a winner. He is OBSESSED. He loves “walking” his ball and enjoys chasing the ball and bringing it back to us when we throw it in the backyard. It has proven to be ours (and his) favorite toy to give him when he is in an extra playful and energetic mood. We love Kong toys for their durability, and this toy is by far their best in our opinion. We will be buying this toy over and over as our little guy wears his out because he loves it THAT much!!! Thank you Kong for an amazing product!
Play Ball Small
Purchased for two shepherds, unfortunately it is too small for them; however it will be great for our smaller dogs.
Saves my shoulder, but...
This ball is great and saves me from hurting my shoulder when I play fetch with my dog. However, I wish the handle and rope were as sturdy as the ball. The handle fell off on both of the balls I purchased and then the rope starts to fray...
Love the toy
Rocco is obsessed with this toy I have to hide it will not take his eyes off of it
Pup ate holder
My puppy (german shepherd) ate the holder in 5 minutes. I guess it would be good for dogs that don't chew everything.