KONG Wiggi Tumble Assorted Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fun-flexing fetch toy is made with durable, natural latex.
- Tumbling inner ball provides an unpredictable, squeaky surprise!
- Made with easy-grip openings for more interactive play with your pooch.
- Latex goes easy on your dog’s teeth and gums—great for pups with a sensitive bite.
- Easily wipes clean for more action and less mess.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Sugar Skulls Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.78Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Golf Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.23Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$6.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon & Foam Mega Tuff Fabric Competition Stick Dog Toy$10.31Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Jr Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Orange$12.99Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Squawkers Grandma Hippie Chick Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$12.79Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Medium Dog Toys, 6 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Tennis Max Ball Dog Toy, Red$7.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
My 4 yo GSD loves this ball. I throw it. She runs to get it and bring it back to me. Over and over and over. And over.
don’t waste your money
My Sheepadoodle has stuffed toys with squeakers that he hasn’t destroyed in over a year. 15 minutes with this and it’s ruined.
The Kong Wiggi Ball
I have a four-year-old Yorkie, and she absolutely loves this Kong Wiggi Tumble toy. It is her favorite toy of all her toys except for the talking ball, which is lost most of the time. Our large Rhodesian did tear a hole in it, but Sophie still loves to play with it. She always goes for this ball first. Although it is a large ball, the rubber is soft enough for her to grab with her mouth and carry. I am getting her a new one, and I hope they don't ever discontinue this Kong Wiggi Ball.
My dog is a hard chewer The ball was out in no time, but she still plays with the outside part
If you have a chewer,, I don't recommend this toy. Lasted 3 days. My girl wanted that squeaky ball in the middle. Once she got it she was able to get the squeaky out.
Perfect for puppy
My puppy (6 months old) is a BIG chewer and has kept herself completely occupied with this ball. She hasn’t destroyed and it keeps her mind busy. Highly recommend!
Koa likes it!
This was a birthday present for our 130 lb GS, Koa. He has almost chewed through the red out ball, but he loves carrying it around outside. For Kong, and the money, I did expect it to hold up better, but all-in-all, Koa likes it and that's all that matters.
Broke in one month
Thought it would be durable, it was cute and big, but my 10 month old mini golden doodle chewed it to pieces!
I received this toy for my 1.5 yr old golden retriever who loves balls and really enjoyed the Kong Rambler. My dog chewed through the Kong Wiggi in less than 10 minutes.
Love this product!
We love this ball for our GSP! He loves to fetch and retrieve for hours on end, and this ball is easy to throw, and doesnt freeze in the snow. Definitely not meant to be a chew toy, but is an excellent toy for playing fetch!