KONG Wild Elk Antler Dog Toy, Large/X-Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally shed wild elk antlers and rope come together
- Ultra-durable elk antler satisfies natural chewing instincts for the most determined chewers
- Odor-free, mineral-rich antlers help to clean teeth and freshen breath
- Great for solo play and provides hours of excitement
- Available in sizes: Small/Medium and Large/X-Large so that you can pick the perfect fit for your pup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hipster Moose Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Big Mouth Single Ring Dog Toy, Large$4.47Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Camping Deer Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.97Chewy Price
- Starmark Crunching Barbell Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Floppability Barnyard Bullies Squeaky Dog Toy, Suspicious Chicken$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Chuckit! Kick Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Small$17.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Goat Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$10.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Fat Cat Mini Terrible Nasty Scaries Squeaky Dog Toy, Character Varies$5.73Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 26XL$15.17Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$16.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Antler appeared durable but didn’t last
Once the knot came undone, it was no longer safe (threads and small pieces) for my boxer. I’d recommend to someone with a 10-20lb dog. For a larger dog, it’s likely not challenging enough. Had to throw away
Not a good product
Worthless! Not a good product. Our lab pup untied the knots in three hours. Chewed the bone off the rope the first day. We love the products we get from chewies but this one should be taken off the shelf. A refund would be nice or a replacement with a better item.
Good rope/antler combo
The antler doesn’t leave residue and the dogs like the rope/ antler combination.
Holding up to chewing
Our dog is enjoying the toy and she has not destroyed it in the first hour or even six hours. This is what I was hoping for in a toy.
Quickly took it apart
I really like this toy and so did my dog...too much! He is a big chewer. He liked it immediately and chewed through the rope in no time. Good news is he now has two toys! He chews the antler and plays with the rope separately. Nice toy but not for destructo-dogs like mine
Kong wild antler toy large
Definitely not worth the money. I expected a bigger toy, more durable Terrible
My 2 frenchies
My two Frenchie s love this so much I bought another!! They do prefer what the other one has so only chew on one at a time together :)
Good bone ,rope did not survive
Coal loves the bone the rope lasted two days! I have a very aggressive chewer!
Lasted ~30 Minutes
Our dog chewed through this in less than 30 minutes. Kong products are usually reliable, but this was a complete bust. She is a Great Pyrenees mix, but she is not a huge chewer. She was not pulling or doing anything other than chewing it.
Keep 6 feet social distance from this one!
Lumi loves this toy. He is a large and extremely active golden retriever. During this pandemic he has missed his dog park adventures terribly, and walks in the parks. Toys have been a bit part of our shopping list. This one is his favorite but not for shins and for most of the men in the house - keep six foot distance is recommended. He sleeps with this toy every night it's that cool for him.