KONG Wobbler Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of FDA food-approved, high-strength, plastic polymer.
- Entertaining wobble action for added excitement.
- Top screws off from bottom for easy filling. Dishwasher safe, so it's easy to clean.
- Dispenses food and treats for hours of fun. Can also be used as an alternative to a dog bowl to help slow and extend mealtime.
- Recommended by vets worldwide and comes in 2 sizes.
Stuff your pal's Kong toy with a variety of tasty treats!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- DealKONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Giraffe Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.18Chewy Price
- DealKONG Extreme Tires Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Dog Toy, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealKONG Tug Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Triceratops Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.44Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||—||Training, Tough Chewer||—||Training|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||—||Plastic||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Chew Toys|
|Capacity (Max)||—||4 cups||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1181 Customer Reviews
This thing is awesome!
My dog loves it. We bought it to slow down meal time (he gets half in his bowl, half in the wobbler) and instead of getting frustrated he looks like he's having the best time, tail wagging with anticipation of the next kibble release. Perhaps it's tapping into his instincts for hunting and finding food? Regardless, it was a great purchase and also encourages me to keep my floors clean (I sweep before each use so he doesn't lick up dust and dirt off the floor).
Bigger than expected
We got the large, because we thought the smaller one would be too small. It's actually pretty large. We have a blue heeler mix (~35 lbs) and I would say it is a bit big for him. Other than that, neat toy, well made and good concept. Our heeler is still figuring it out.
Finally! A toy she is obsessed with!
I can't praise it highly enough. Willow is a high energy 7 m/o Golden and the wobble of it keeps her intrigued; kept her attention for almost an hour with only 1/3 cup of kibble. She has roughed up the top enough now so that she can grab it with her teeth and carry it to her bed, the couch etc......She keeps it close even w/o kibble in it. She is obsessed....and we are grateful! The hunt for toys she loves has been quite the endeavor, and months later we hit a homerun! Thank you Kong, the Wobbler is genius. We will never be without one. Ever!
Kong Wobbler Dog Toy
This extra large Kong toy with her favorite Train-Me Bacon Flavor Treats keep her entertained, challenged and rewarded. I love how interactive for her She works for her treats and is so happy after 8-10 treats.
Not the typical Kong material
Unfortunately my dog is not a fan. She does not understand how to get the treats out. Also, it is made out of plastic, not the normal Kong rubber. It is not meant for chewing on and that is what she wants to do.
Loves this clunky thing
I have a 43lb basset mix and we had to upgrade from the small he was nudging it under furniture so we have the large and it is loud on the hard wood floors but keeps him busy for a bit. I recommend the milk bone mini bones they are a great fit for this product.
This is our second of these. The first one lasted 10years with my lab/Shepard and then the new lab destroyed it after a month. But it had sat outside for years, so it is pretty durable.
This should be described as large
This kong measures 6L" - 4"W. It is marked for dogs up to 25 lbs. My dog weighs 17 lbs. This thing is WAY too large for her. My other dog looked at it like he was intimated by it, weighing 38 lbs. Something is very wrong with the description on the packaging -I will be returning two of these. I bought two of these, both will be going back.
I absolutely love the Kong Wobbler! I got the large one, because my dog is 70+ pounds. It’s perfect for her. It keeps her busy, it gives her plenty of exercise, it encourages her to chew her food, and it wears her out (she’s a doodle with tons of energy to burn). It’s great!
Based on the title you already know what this is gonna be about. Both of my Golden’s could not figure out how to use this toy which ended up being a waste of money. Thank goodness they have their classic kongs to use.