KONG Wrapz Bone Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Exercise||N/A||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Cotton, Hemp, Plant Material, Natural Fabric||N/A||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
About This Item
- Unique bone chew toy for dogs.
- Includes a fun squeaker inside the toy.
- Choose your size for the paw-fect fit.
- Designed to be easy for your doggo to grip, catch and chew.
- Constructed with vibrant layers that come together to form a grippy texture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.22Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Pride Proud Pup Bone Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Troog Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- ht-pet Soft-Flex Clutch Ball Dog Toy, 7-in$10.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Monkey RopeTugz Plush & Rope Dog Toy, Red$14.88Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with Tennis Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$13.11Chewy Price
- KONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
great toy to buy
My dog loves this toy! he destroys every toy I get him but the KONG toys really hold up! Great product
I don't know how or why, but this toy is lasting against my mega chewer 9 month old GSD. He's damaged the squeaker, but it's still squeaking. I will say he doesn't play as much with it as the balls, but when he does, he gives it his all to destroy it and it has SOMEHOW lasted. Very nice. Very loud squeaker, just FYI.
Do better, Mom!
My name is Shugg & I love my chew toys but boy am I tough on them!! Usually Kong brand give me a run for my money but I went through this thing like Grant through Richmond!! All of an hour tops before it was in a million pieces! Success for me, but mom wasn't too happy :((
I love this thing! Durable and stands up to aggressive (compulsive) chewing.
Quickly has become my pups new favorite tug/fetch/chew toy! Perfect for yards with enough room for fetch but not quite enough for balls without running into the fence or the wall. This toy bounces way more than you would think and the shape could send it bouncing any and every which way! Has held up for medium sized power chewer. Has the word wrap in the name and the picture kinda looks like the orange part is a separate part from the inner blue part, which would make it easier to tear apart but that is not the case. Highly recommend!
bouncy and squeaky
This is a great interactive toy for our 16 week old Doberman pup. It bounces in unpredicted ways and a loud squeak when thrown. He loves chasing it and bring it back squeaking all the way.
Too heavy for my Pomeranian. She show no interests.
Kong is low quality high price
This toy lasted 40 minutes. The sqeeker was killed in 10 minutes and it was in pieces 40 minutes. My dog was very engaged for 40 minutes but I have found Kong brand will no hold up to my very chew oriented dog. Check-out brand toys hold up better and have a better price point. If you have a cheer do not waste your money on this toy.
Oh my gosh so disappointed my 7 month old Boston puppy chewed this in a couple of days!
TOYS R NOT HIS NUMBER ONE THING
My 24 lb Schnoodle likes this toy. He is a moderate chewer. This bone has a very loud squeak which grabs his interest each time I throw it. He chews on it for a while, but not at as long as his Kong Squeeze Crackle bone. That one he loves to crunch! I think the Kong Wrapz toy is a quality product; Rudy’s personal preference is the sound and feel of that cartilage crunch. Kong is the only chew toy maker I buy.