KONG Wubba Finz Dog Toy
About This Item
- The floppy tail is paw-fect for tugging and thrashing.
- The interior balls add bounce to play time.
- The aerodynamic design helps it fly further during toss and fetch.
- Features a squeaker inside to entice your dog.
- Available in multiple sizes, so you can find the best fit for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Tiger Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$10.40Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy, Medium/Large$12.29Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.38Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Large$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.72Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Small/Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- TrustyPup Silent Squeak Platypus Squeaky Dog Plush Toy, Large$9.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Trekkers Moose Dog Toy, Small/Medium$9.53Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Canvas||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
252 Customer Reviews
Not as strong as they say
I bough this because my dog is 8 months old and she has destroyed every toy I get for her, so I heard that Kong is a very good and strong toy made for really heavy chewers; but is not at all. She destroyed the toy two days after she got it. I love the look of the toy but that's about it, I will buy it again just because of that and because my dog loves to squeak it and swing it. But for what they say of the strong to handle heavy chewers no.
Fish eater and lover
My Goldendoodle absolutely loves this fish toy. She loves it so much she ate the fin off of it! Not the company’s fault, they made a great product, my dog just decided to chew on it. We cut off the hanging fabric and now it is just fin-less. She loves to fling it all around and squeak it. It has a different squeak noise than others which is good, breaks but the annoying same sound. Lol. Would recommend.
I bought this toy for my 2 year old doodle. I thought it would be sturdier since it is a Kong toy. Within 20 minutes, Teddy has chewed the covering off the head of the octopus.
Much loved toy
This fish throw toy is our Daisy Pickle’s favorite throw toy, She is 10 pounds, a super chewer and this toy has lasted far longer than any other throw toy. She gets the Zoomies every night and this fish is always along for the run! She even sleeps with the fishy!
This is paws down my German Shepard/Husky's favorite toy. We have owned soooo many of these! It takes him a while to go through them. He loves the squeals it makes and it's more fun to play with because it comes with a natural handle.
Kong dog toy
This toy is a great size for x large breed dogs. It’s made well and my pup enjoyed playing with it.
This is a cool toy and my puppy, 10 pound Terrier mix, has had two of them and loved them. Unfortunately, he destroyed both of them in about a month. They completely came apart, I removed the squeaker thinking he could still play with the toy but he started to pull apart the material so I tossed it. Won't buy another one.
This is my little one’s new fave toy! Very durable, will last a while!
Swim fishy, swim!
Best durable toy! Every dog needs a Wubba. This size is perfect for our puppy.
Pugs gone wild
My sweet pug Roulette thinks that fabric on these is just the wrapping paper for the rubber ball inside. She made it 3 days of straight chewing before it was done. That isn't too bad for her and she had so much fun ripping it apart.