KONG Wubba Finz Dog Toy
About This Item
- The floppy tail is paw-fect for tugging and thrashing.
- The interior balls add bounce to play time.
- The aerodynamic design helps it fly further during toss and fetch.
- Features a squeaker inside to entice your dog.
- Available in multiple sizes, so you can find the best fit for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Birthday TPR Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Large$6.02Chewy Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Tiger Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Small/Medium$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealKONG Barnyard Cruncheez Pig Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Barnyard Cruncheez Cow Dog Toy, Large$13.38Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG CuteSeas Whale Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cozie Pocketz Fox Dog Toy, Orange, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Scrunch Knots Raccoon Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Shakers Passports Red Squirrel Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Shakers Passports Camel Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
274 Customer Reviews
Quality of Product
Not a quality product I expected from KONG. Received & my 4 mth old German Shepherd puppy destroyed it in less than 12 hours. Very disappointed!
Cute fishy toy
Toy is fun, but not for a Super Chewer like Cooper. He had a blast running and chasing it but that ball hurt if it hit you. Had the fabric ripped apart in a day.
Good quality toy
My dog loves this toy as a tug toy. The toy is good quality, and doesn't seem like it'll come apart easily. The material it's made of seems pretty tough.
Within an hour my 8 month old had the fins and one of the strips chewed off. What a waste. Don’t bother
I have 2 Decker Rat Terriers and they have very strong jaws. Chew and play tug to destroy. My 6 month pup claimed this fish & destroyed it in 3 days. Strong Chewers stay away.
Not tough enough
My GSD/Pit mix killed the squeaker in under a minute. It has held up as an intact toy but admittedly he has shown little interest in it after the squeaker died.
The cutest Wubba!
My pups absolutely love their Wubba Finz toy! It functions just like a regular Wubba, but it has the added bonus of looking cute! Great for fetch and is holding up well against my tough chewer so far!
What a waste
For a Wubba Kong and the money, you would think it would last longer. Our girl destroyed it in minutes. She 62lbs and a chewer, it should last longer than 10minutes
Not as strong as they say
I bough this because my dog is 8 months old and she has destroyed every toy I get for her, so I heard that Kong is a very good and strong toy made for really heavy chewers; but is not at all. She destroyed the toy two days after she got it. I love the look of the toy but that's about it, I will buy it again just because of that and because my dog loves to squeak it and swing it. But for what they say of the strong to handle heavy chewers no.
Our pup loves this so much she no longer steals shoes to chew.