KONG Wubba Floppy Ears Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun, interactive tug and toss toy
- Made with durable, ballistic nylon for added toughness, and tails on one end for extra shaking fun
- Easy to pick up, throw or tug for that special bonding time with your pup, and tennis balls inside make this toy bouncy and squeaky
- Reinforced fabric and stitching make this a long-lasting, favorite toy
- Available in four characters: Leopard, Tiger, Giraffe and Zebra. You choose the size and the character ships at random
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Floppy Disc Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Floppy Jelly Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.18Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Rubber Chicken Dog Toy$8.78Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Dog Toy, Monkey, Large$7.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- GoDog Silent Squeak Flips Duck/Bear Squeaky Dog Plush Toy, Small$17.30Chewy Price$17.92List Price
- Doggles Plush Bottle Duck Dog Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Flamingo Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$11.23Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Gator Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Crinkle||Squeaky|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Plush Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
340 Customer Reviews
MAKING AN OLDER DOG HAPPY
I DIDNT KNOW THIS AT TIME BUT I BOUGHT THIS TOY WITH SOME OTHER TOYS FOR A DOG I DIDNT KNOW AT THE TIME DIDNT HAVE ANY TOYS SHE JUST PLAYED WITH STICKS OUT IN YARD SHE LOVED THIS TOY IT WAS CUTE AND AS SOON AS SHE RECIEVED HER TOYS SHE TOOK THEM RIGHT TO HER DOGGE BED AND HELD HER PAWS ON THEM SHE WAS SO HAPPY SHE PLAYS WITH THIS ONE ALL THE TIME ITS HER FAVORITE SHES A HAPPY GIRL
Not made for heavy chewers
Probably my own fault because when I saw this toy was recommended for large breeds, I assumed that meant heavy chewers. My 90 pound dog made short work of it. Not as heavy duty as the traditional Wubba which he has been working on for a month with no tear/wear.
Fun Toy to Destroy
My pitbull got this apart in a matter of minutes, which I knew she would. I still like to get her toys I know she’ll ruin just to satisfy her instincts and add enrichment to her life. She had fun getting through all the different layers and textures of this one, it it appeared to be pretty well made. There’s a tennis ball inside; I thought there’d be a classic kong toy in it, given the shape, but she had fun tearing up the tennis ball after she got the toy apart. The squeakers lasted a surprisingly long time too. Definitely supervise your dog with it if you’ve got a power chewer, but this is a well made toy.
Not good for rough dogs
I thought this toy was a Kong toy inside because it is a Kong brand. It gives the look of the shape of a Kong toy in the head my dog which is a German Shepherd had it ripped apart in less than 20 minutes the top is just a tennis ball the bottom part as a plastic squeaky ball I do not let her have tennis balls because I’m afraid it’s going to get stuck in her throat so she really didn’t get to enjoy the toy very long.
This toy only took two days to look like this.. It ripped easier than I feel it should have.
My Dog loves this toy
My dog loves this toy and its helped to teach her to fetch and the tails seem to help me aim it better than a ball and the tails also help to limit the amount of dog slobber transferred from the dog to human
Fun but easily destroyed
My dog LOVED this toy but if you have a dog or pup that has a tendency to absolutely destroy toys this one isnt for you my dog had destroyed it in one day
My dog loves this toy. It’s easy to throw and doesn’t bounce like crazy like the rubber balls she plays with. Great to play tug with too!
Only lasted 1 day
Sadly, this wubba didn't make it very long. I purchased wubbas a few years ago and they just recently needed to be replaced. This new one ripped at the seam on the 1st day. I was surprised since my pittie is gentle with his toys.
Not for long term use
I bought this toy for my female pit, she loves squeaky toys. I have had wubba toys in the past for her, but this one the material is just really flimsy where the eyes are. The rest of it she still can play with, she loves the squeaker in it. I just took the tennis ball out of the top part and let her play with the rest of it. She is still happy with it, I don’t think I will purchase this one again I will stick with the large squeaky tennis balls they last longer.