KOPEKS Heavy Duty Multipurpose Replacement Crate Tray, Silver
About This Item
- Crafted using galvanized metal that won’t rip, crack or shatter.
- Odor-resistant, leak-proof and rust-free.
- This tray can be used in crates, cages, your mudroom, closet, garden, garage, car and more!
- Available in multiple sizes to suit your needs.
- Comes in silver to go with most cages and crates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Blue, 24 inch$31.63Chewy Price$35.15List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 46.85-in L x 29-in W$24.98Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Amarillo By Morning Dog Crate Cover, 24-in$45.00Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Blue, 24 inch$63.19Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$72.32Chewy Price$94.11List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, Red, 36 inch$67.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Crate Cover, Navy Trellis, 36 inch$49.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Crate Cover, Gray, 54 inch$62.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$65.69Chewy Price$72.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
We bought 4 of these Kopeks metal crate trays because my 4 dogs have separation anxiety & love to chew up their plastic trays. Well, I have 4 tan & white dogs and they turned a dark gray all over. The coating won't stop coming off, no matter how many times I try to clean it. We didn't know at first, so the dark gray powder stained my floor, couch, and their fur. I had to call Chewy so I could return all 4 trays for a refund. I'm so disappointed.
Best pan ever
We got this pan just a few days ago!! As our 9 month old puppy decided to eat 1/4 of his original plastic pan. This pan fits so well, even better than the original pan!! We have the Frisco heavy duty double sliding dor crate in the 48in size! So far it's holding up beautifully to the craziness of my very destructive 64 pound pup!! Thank you chewy!!
Works as it should
My, now, 8 month old GS, Maggie, found a fun new way to play in her crate. By scratching away at the plastic tray that came with the crate. Fits my 48" crate perfectly. And insanely fast shipping. Seems like Chewy isn't having the supply issues everyone else is.
I have 3 medium sized kennel, which is the 36"x23" size. This pan would not fit. The size of the pan was 23.25. It was a quarter inch too big. I was very sad.
Ate plastic tray
Our German Shepherd destroyed her plastic tray on the bottom on her kennel. She does okay now and I don’t have to worry about her. It also fits perfectly in our extra large kennel.
Metal Replacement Crate Tray
This metal crate tray is wonderful! My 8 month old Golden Retriever broke (and ate part of ) the original plastic crate tray. This metal tray seemed the only answer left for a VERY wild puppy.
Dog Pan Damage
The pan itself is nice, but came damage. The sides were dented in.
Stained my dog
If you have a yellow lab but really want a blue lab or spoted/stained carpet...this is the tray for you!! The tray is sturdy and quiet but it STAINED my dog. It has turned my dog this blueish/gray color on every part of his body that lays on the tray. It has also stained my carpet that is around his kennel from his paws when he gets out. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR LIGHT COLORED DOGS OR FLOORING!!!!
Galvanized Steel Replacement Crate Tray
My large Great Pyrinese/German Shepard had destroyed her original plastic tray, even eating small sections of the corners, so I was so happy to find out there were steel trays available. When the tray arrived, it had been damaged during the shipping. It was dented in several locations, but I was successfully able to bend the small dents into a reasonably effective shape, so that it looked almost new. Also, two corners were a little sharp, so I had to do a little work on them also, so my dog wouldn't cut herself. The corners could have been damaged during the shipping also. Even though I had to deal with the above issues, the metal tray is very functional. It serves the purpose it was made for. The only issue that could bother some people would be it can be noisy when my dog is playing with a toy. It is very easy to clean up spills, so overall I would recommend this as a positive alternative to the cheap plastic trays that come with the metal crates.
Kopeks pans need re design so the metal is folded towards the outside
The trays look sturdy but the problem with them at first glance is the metal is folded in towards the dog and the edges are sharp . The dog could get metal paper cuts on their paws or hair cut with the edges. The manufacturer needs to fold the metal towards the outside of the pans and then there would not be a problem. Chewy customer service said they would pass the information along and hopefully they will be redesigned. If so I would give them 5 stars and reorder the pans.