KOPEKS Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- 100% orthopedic-grade, hypoallergenic memory foam offers support and comfort to help soothe weary joints and muscles.
- Two water-resistant zippered covers provide double-layer protection against messes and can be easily removed and washed.
- Soft micro-suede cover allows for a soft and snuggle-friendly surface for your slumbering pooch.
- Built-in headrest pillow design makes it the perfect dog bed for everyday use.
- Built with an anti-slip rubber bottom and premium memory foam that won’t flatten over time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Sofa Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Brown, X-Large$149.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$82.97Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mocha, Large$48.10Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Water-resistant, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Suede, Natural Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
274 Customer Reviews
My daughter's 110# yellow lab has arthritic hips. This is the first bed we were able to find that was thick and comfortable for him as well as large enough to allow him to sprawl out the way he likes to. We love the removeable covers and that fact that it is waterproof because he definitely drools in his sleep! Since getting this bed, he sleeps better at night and when he wakes up in the AM he is not stiff or limping like he used to. I have not had to give him arthritis medication since we got this bed either. It was worth every penny to see our beloved protector comfortable and pain free!
Best investment for my dog
My older dog had pulled a tendon in her back leg and was not recovering. The vet recomende surgery, in hopes it would help her pulled tendon in her back leg. After a couple nights she no longer limps.. its been about a month and now we can take her on short walks.
These are the best dogbeds we've ever bought. We have 2 thats been through many chewers and diggers and they look like we just got them. Whatever fabric is covering is is very durable. Easy to wash. Love them!
Dog Bed Meets Expectations & Much More
This bed is worth every penny and we got it on SALE! It has two covers, the outer one is so soft and washes easily in washer and dryer. The inner liner protects the orthopedic mattress in case of spills or leaks. My dog broke his hip and this bed enables him to rest comfortably and recuperate. I may have to buy another one since my great grandson, who is three, fell in love with this bed as well! There is plenty of room for them both however our dog isn’t sharing right now.
A couple of issues with this for me: it is *extremely* firm, and the color is an ice blue versus gray. To be fair, if you look at the product photos, the main pic is either a different bed or the exposure is very light, and I didn't look at the rest of the pics which are a good representation of the actual color (I repeat: blue) This wasn't a deal breaker for me, but the hard surface actually led me to put an old, somewhat flattened bed on top as a sort of cushioning layer. Seems to defeat the purpose of having this bed at all, but since I managed a work around I won't be going through the hassle of returning. Anyone who reads the word "orthopedic" and thinks memory foam like a human mattress, just be warned. This is probably a good solid surface for older dogs who need to get their footing and balance when getting on/off the bed, but from a comfort standpoint, it's not much different than the floor. That's my own two cents, so maybe it helps and good luck in your search.
This is my second purchase of this particular bed. I’ve had one in my room for years and purchased another for a different room in my home. I have two dogs, 100lbs and 85lbs, that both fit comfortably on the XL bed. The best part is that there is no sagging which is great for my almost 11 year old pup and his bad knees. The double-layered lining makes this easy to clean. The price tag is high but it’s absolutely worth it
Great Quality Dog Bed!!
These are great dog beds with nice cushioning. I originally purchased a jumbo bed which would have been a perfect size for my two large breed dogs.
Substantial heavy bed for 100 Great Pyr
It's a lovely bed and quite large. My two complaints are there is no handle to grab if you have to move the bed and if dog has wet nose it shows on the fabric. It dries but not too appealing.
I wanted to like this but...
My dogs don't like how the waterproof inside cover makes a crinkle sound when they get on it. And once you've opened it and it's expanded from the vacuum packaging I don't see how you can return it.
Awesome bed for pets and kids
This is the most comfortable bed for my 16 YO dog. My grandkids came to visit. I found them sleeping bon the dog bed instead of the cots. We have a second bed for the dog in the bedroom.