Get your fish healthy faster with the Kordon Pond Rid-Ich Plus Disease Treatment. This medicated formula combines formalin and malachite green—two powerful ingredients proven effective in treating common diseases in freshwater and saltwater fish, like Ich and white spot, plus external parasites and fungal infections. Plus, it won’t affect biological filters and is safe to use in saltwater and freshwater fish, even with “scaleless” fish like catfish, loaches and tetras.
- Dual-strength formula controls Ich and other external protozoan, dinoflagellate and fungal diseases of freshwater or marine fish.
- Combines formalin and malachite green for higher effectiveness, and is safe for fish sensitive to malachite green alone.
- Won’t interfere with biological filtration systems so it helps keep your aquarium or pond water clean, and is safe for scaleless fish like tetras and catfish.
- Great for treating fungal infections, white spot disease, Ichthyophthiriasis, Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella and saltwater external parasites such as Cryptocaryon and Amyloodinium.
- Made in the USA and is easy to use, and totally safe and non-toxic to fish in aquariums and ponds.
Pond fishes such as goldfish and koi usually tolerate Pond Rid-Ich Plus very well. Certain individual fish and fish that have been severely traumatized by disease may not tolerate any treatment, even Pond Rid-Ich Plus. It is recommended that the aquarist carefully observe treated fish for the first few hours after treatment and be prepared to perform an appropriate water change if needed. Do not use Pond Rid-Ich Plus with any other medications. Discontinue use of any medication if fish being treated show signs of stress. Pond Rid-Ich Plus contains a strong chemical dye and can permanently some sealants ( such as silicone) as well as other plastic used in ponds. Not for use with invertebrates.
See all items by Kordon