Machine wash harness in cold water and hang to dry.
Heating times vary by size of Kumfy Pax gel insert, so please follow the instructions below carefully because overheating may cause Kumfy Pax to rupture. User is responsible for determining appropriate temperature before placing in pouch.
1) Place Kumfy Pax in microwave for 5-15 seconds (depending on size) on medium. Kumfy Pax may heat unevenly; re-distribute gel and flip Kumfy Pax over and heat for another 3-20 seconds (depending on size).
2) Quickly touch Kumfy Pax to make sure it is not scalding.
3) Continue to heat at 3-5 seconds (depending on size) intervals until desired temperature is reached.
4) Remove Kumfy Pax from microwave only if it can be handled without scalding.
5) Massage gel to promote uniform temperature before placing it in the pouch for use.
1) Lay Kumfy Pax flat in freezer for at least an hour.
2) Remove from freezer and massage gel to promote uniform temperature.
3) Insert into Kumfy Tailz as directed. Will stay flexible when frozen.