Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The locking carabiner prevents those sneaky escape artists dogs from getting out of their restraint.
- Quickly clicks directly into the female seatbelt slot.
- No need to undo seatbelt every time your dog gets in the vehicle.
- Can be extended from 15" to 22" for a broader range of movement.
- Recommended for use with the Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Harness (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$39.60List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Black/Orange$16.98Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Guardian Gear Ride Right Seat Belt Connector for Dogs, Black$10.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Black/Orange$16.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Dogit Car Safety Dog Belt$11.63Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kurgo Leash to Seatbelt Steel Dog Buckle$12.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
366 Customer Reviews
Simple and Effective
This is a great device to keep pup in place without getting too twisted up. It does not go quite as long as I would like. We have a medium sized dog and all of our buckles in the back seat are in the middle, so she is just short of being able to stick her nose out the window. Needs to be a bit longer so she can do that, but otherwise and really affordable and effective option.
I actually use this with another belt from a different manufacturer. This clicks into the seatbelt receptacle securely, the other requires you to run the belt itself through a fabric loop. Used both because 1) my dog is long legged and tall - the single belt kept her stooped over or lying down 2) a much more secure connection than the loopy one.
Perfect for dog
Recently had to transport our dog across several states. The tether was great. It allowed him comfort and freedom to move while keeping him safely and securely tethered in the back seat.
This seatbelt is strong and holds my 46# 7 mos old Bernedoodle safe in our travels. The only complaint I have is the buckle is large and awkward when trying to secure to my dog's harness. Maybe it's just me?!
Works in a 2017 Chevy Malibu
As my pup has gotten a bit too big to sit in my lap during car rides, we upgraded to this seatbelt so she can sit in the back seat. Securely fastens in our 2017 Chevy Malibu! We keep it in the car and clip it to her harness when we hop in.
May work for you
I liked the product and the ease of use. However, every time I've used it, my dog has stepped on the seat belt release and she is free in the back seat.
Seatbelt for Training Your Dog to Settle in the Car
The seat-belt arrived in the mail today and we've already tried it out. The construction looks fine, and I feel safer getting my dog out of the vehicle knowing he is tied in with a strong seatbelt. Akyra is a therapy dog in training (not a service dog) so when I get him out of the car I need time to put on his leash, vest and some days also fix his boots. And while he is trained to wait until I tell him he can get out, it's nice knowing that if he were tempted to get out before I was ready, he would still be safe. The length is sufficient for a large dog (27 inches tall) to stand, sit, turn around and lay down in the seat. I adjusted it so he couldn't leave the seat and come up near the driver. The only thing that could be better is the clip that attaches to the harness. it is difficult to clip on - but it is strong and the dog can't undo it, so it isn't a big issue. Important: This seatbelt will not replace training your dog to ride quietly or safely in the car. My dog tends to pace and whine in the car out of excitement, instead of settling down nicely to wait for us to arrive somewhere. I am using the seatbelt in addition to training to help him learn how to settle down and quietly stay in one place on car trips.
This seatbelt is not as long as I wanted, but works for my small-medium dog. I like the thickness of the material & that it keeps the length you set. The other one I have is longer so it works for my boxer, but it needs to be readjusted for every ride
Great dog seatbelt
This is a great seat belt clip with carabiner to keep my dog safe in seatbelt . We attach to his harness (NOT collar)
Kurgo seat belt tether
It worked great! Kept our 90lb dog from roaming the backseat. BUT we didn't realized the buckle has to go in THE RIGHT WAY so the tether is currently staying connected until we can figure out how to remove it.