Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The locking carabiner prevents those sneaky escape artists dogs from getting out of their restraint.
- Quickly clicks directly into the female seatbelt slot.
- No need to undo seatbelt every time your dog gets in the vehicle.
- Can be extended from 15" to 22" for a broader range of movement.
- Recommended for use with the Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Harness (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$29.41Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.75Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black$10.00Chewy Price
- Alpha Paw Dog Car Safety Seat$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Seat Belt Tether$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
373 Customer Reviews
Seat Belt Tether didn't last an hour
Saw a lifetime warranty and thought this was the seat belt tether for me! Sadly, my beagle managed to chew her way through the belt and destroy it in less than an hour, leaving her free roaming in my car. Not an ideal situation! This tether is not appropriate for chewers and I should have read the warranty details more carefully before purchase, only good on workmanship.
Nothing bad to say about it unless you live in AZ (hot place)
This is a GREAT seat belt for dogs in every way -- strong, durable, easy to use, fits almost any vehicle; BUT ... I would Not recommend if you live in Arizona or any other hot weather place in the summer the metal attachment any metal parts will Burn Your Dog (or You!); especially the carabiner clip. Our normal summer temperature is 113° (and way hotter inside a car until you get the a/c going strong). But any other normal climate area, buy it. You won't be disappointed.
it does the job
it does the job of keeping my anxious during car rides lab mix in the back seat. the past couple of months we've just been letting him sit in the passenger seat/the floor of the passenger because it was so hard to keep him in the back. he would eventually jump up to the front as we were driving anyway. i'm giving it 4 stars because my dog moves around a lot and ends up getting twisted up in the line of the tether, so that makes me a bit worried if someone isn't already sitting in the back with him to untwist it. maybe i could try it on the shorter end so that he just stays in place, but he seems to be most comfortable laying on the floor when he's in the back seat so i wanted to give him the room to do so.
seat belt for doggies
I am very satisfied with the seat belts I ordered for my two dogs from Chewy. Now I am not concerned that they would run away if I should have a fender bender.
Simple and Effective
This is a great device to keep pup in place without getting too twisted up. It does not go quite as long as I would like. We have a medium sized dog and all of our buckles in the back seat are in the middle, so she is just short of being able to stick her nose out the window. Needs to be a bit longer so she can do that, but otherwise and really affordable and effective option.
I actually use this with another belt from a different manufacturer. This clicks into the seatbelt receptacle securely, the other requires you to run the belt itself through a fabric loop. Used both because 1) my dog is long legged and tall - the single belt kept her stooped over or lying down 2) a much more secure connection than the loopy one.
Kurgo Seat Belt
Best thing for a puppy if you don't have a crate for the car ! Keeps pup in place so there are no distractions while you drive - I got one for each car !
Must for car rides
This is a must for having dogs ride in the car. I’ve used it since my dog was a puppy.
Perfect for dog
Recently had to transport our dog across several states. The tether was great. It allowed him comfort and freedom to move while keeping him safely and securely tethered in the back seat.
This seatbelt is strong and holds my 46# 7 mos old Bernedoodle safe in our travels. The only complaint I have is the buckle is large and awkward when trying to secure to my dog's harness. Maybe it's just me?!