Kurgo First Aid Kit for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 50-piece essential first aid kit that is stylish and functional.
- Bottle opener/hook closure–hook portion closes & allows it to be hung when open.
- Oxford 600D fabric with twill tape binding for durability.
- 3 interior zipper mesh compartments.
- Exterior zipper pocket.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adventure Medical Kits Dog Series Me & My Dog First Aid Kit for Dogs$44.45Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Adventure Medical Kits First Aid Kit for Dogs$11.49Chewy Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$26.44Chewy Price$25.12Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Nail-Safe Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Ferrets, 1.5-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.77Chewy Price$10.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||—||—||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Material||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
This kit was exactly what I was looking for. I love its design and the inside layout is nice. It's very lightweight and compact so perfect to take along on hikes. However, while well stocked, it is missing some items that I consider essential and there is not much room to add those. The strap is not long enough to close the pouch after items are added. A larger version of this one with room to spare for added item, and a longer strap, would be perfect. I ended up buying two of these and will divide the contents up between those two kits. This would probably still work when hiking since even two of these don't take up much space, but since I am car-camping, storage is not an issue. I added the following: tweezers/tick remover (to replace the included plastic tweezers), EMT gel (a must!!!), antibiotic ointment, Benadryl, a no-bite nylon muzzle (be careful though to not use that when dog might be vomiting or is in respiratory distress), paw balm/protector and a few packets of Bleed Stop. Some of these items can of course be used by humans too, and it's good to have the kit around the house so it's definitely worth the investment.
The only thing I had to add was a tick removal tool and this kit is complete. We have a travel cat and wanted to make sure we were ready for any emergencies on the trail. This kit does the trick and then some. Price was good, too.
Bring another set of tweezers.
I bought this kit for when I bring my dog camping and hiking. The little field guide it comes with is very useful, and it’s nice to have the peace of mind of having the wipes and bandages etc on hand. However, be forewarned that the tweezers the kit comes with are pretty low quality. They’re big and bulky, and plastic. I would not even attempt to remove a tick with them to be honest—I think I’d just end up irritating my dog.
Good First Aid Kit
This is a good first aid kit. It comes with most of everything you may need, plus has some space for extras you may want to add (I added Benadryl and Neosporin to the pack), and it doesn’t take up a lot of space so you can store it pretty much anywhere.
Haven't had to use it yet but everything is accounted for!
I love having a first aid kit around in case of anything going wrong with our five pets. It’s a nice kit, but there’s no room to add any extra essentials, and it’s clearly only designed for smaller pets. A size option would be better for larger dogs, and maybe some spare pockets.
Perfect For Travel
This is a perfect first aid kit for traveling with our puppy! Luckily we haven't had to use it yet, but it seems to have plenty of helpful things in it!
I am driving from CT to FL w/ my dog & I got this for the trip. It has pretty much everything in it you might need for first aid. I have 2 suggestions. First, add styptic powder to stop bleeding. 2nd, change the clasp to close the roll- this one is awkward to open/close.
Small but Handy First aid bag
I LOVE this bag! It's nice to know that I will be able to help my dog willow if she every gets hurt on one of our adventures. The only reason why I took a star off was that I hade to buy additional creams and a thermometer which I could nicely and neatly put in the pockets. Also, the first Aid Guide is amazing!
Very nice kit that has all the basics!
A talk w my neighbor convinced me we needed a first aid kit for puppy. I was so impressed by the quality of this kit and the items in it (even splint sticks- hope I never need them). Compact enough to fit in a glove compartment. This is a must have for all dog owners in my opinion.