Kurgo Half Hammock Seat Protector
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The seat protector can be easily installed—hook and loop design provides access to seatbelts and latch systems.
- Weighted beads help anchor cover in place, while under-seat paracord further secures.
- Versatile design allows for use on either left or ride side of the vehicle.
- Piped edges help contain dirt and water, further protecting your vehicle’s interior. Material is waterproof and stain-resistant.
- Features two storage pockets for holding extra accessories and gusseted flaps provide additional coverage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag, Black$75.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$36.80Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Seat Cover, Grey$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Meadowlark Bench Seat Protector Dog & Cat Cover, Beige, Standard$39.90Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Etna Waterproof Pet Seat Cover, Tan$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Meadowlark Dog & Cat Seat Cover with Mesh Window, Black, Standard$59.90Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$18.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover, Black$56.12Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Papillon Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Door Guard & Shade Dog & Cat Car Accessories, Heather Grey$34.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Got this style so I still had some room in my backseat! Absolutely love it. I have a CRV and it takes up 2 seats. It’s a perfect sling for my puppy who is about 40lbs and still growing. It’ll definitely work when he’s bigger too.
Perfect Next to Car Seat
Needed something for our 90 lbs rottie mix to be comfortable in the backseat with an infant car seat next to her. This is perfect, shes comfortable and it separates our Luna from the baby (she still peeks over the edge to see him). It's well made, we have had it for a few months now. I have a 2019 GMC Terrain.
Doesn't work with our Scottie
Seeing as we both ride in the front seat, it is difficult to keep and eye on Sophie with the way the Hammock attaches to the front bucket seats. We would like to return it, please provide a return label to ship it back or provide other disposition instructions. Thank you
works for me
I have a Hyundai Veloster turbo 2019 and since it’s a hatch back it’s going to take me a while to find a good crate that will actually fit in the car to hold my 75lb lab . This is perfect for us since my car only has 3 doors And I don’t want him seated behind me or ruining my white leather seats after going out and getting muddy at work . I won’t be using the pockets on the inside I think it would be better if they where on the opposite side. The zippers also have covers that velcro down which is excellent. If you dog is not a chewer and is well behaved in car rides I highly recommend this cover ! Brutus comfortable curls up and sits in this hammock Totally a win for me. Clean seats ,even when he’s wet it didn’t soak thru the cover ! 11/10 would recommend!
I was expecting much more for the cost of the item. It was complicated to install and does not fit well in my car. I kept it because I need a solution to keep my two dogs tethered in the backseat without them getting entangled with each other. This was the only thing that I could find that would do that. But I would not recommend it. It was more trouble to send it back than it was to keep it in spite of the fact that it cost so much money.
better than expected
to be honest.. I was afraid to spend so much on a car seat cover but now i can say it is worth it. we bought it for our Ford escape and it fits well! my dog took to it quickly (I think he was tired of accidentally sliding off the seat). the downsides: my front seat has a rounded shoulder so one of the corners can't attach well so it can be a little flappy if the windows are down. But, my dog doesn't care so i guess neither do I. another downside: seatbelts! if you buckle your dog.. you won't like this. I have found with many kurgo covers that the stupid flap that covers the seat belt thing is stiff and super uncomfortable for your dog to sit on.. not to mention often too small of an opening for the seatbelt itself. Solution: we used a seatbelt that attaches to the headrest and a plush dog bed for him to lay on! Overall I would say it is worth the try. my 60lb dog fits fine (curled up) and seems content in it.
Perfect for my medium pup & so well-made
I absolutely LOVE that this only takes up half the back seat. It's perfect for my 28lb pup, is sturdy and waterproof, and stays in place really well. Also -- and this is very important -- the place where the seatbelt connector pops through has a zipper AND velcro enclosure, which does a great job keeping fur, dirt, and nastiness out. This is much better constructed than other covers I've seen in the market. I couldn't be happier. If your dog is larger and would need a crate that's longer than 30" I wouldn't recommend this seat cover. You may need to go bigger.
Good for Winter
We got this to save our car seat from winter muck. And it's good at that. Unfortunately, because it doesn't attach to the door side of the seat, it slides when pup tries to get in, making it hard for him to learn to climb. Also, I don't love that it attaches to both front seats. We drive a Volvo S60 and installation was a bit tricky. It definitely is keeping our seat clean during this harsh winter, it's rugged and puppy is comfortable.
Great seat protector that doesn’t take up the whole back seat. Great setup for my dog!
This hammock works perfectly in my Subaru. The only item I want changed is another anchor on the side near the door. This would help keep it close to the seat