Kurgo Heather Dog Hammock Seat Cover, Charcoal
About This Item
- Stylish hammock seat cover protects your upholstery and blocks your dog from jumping in the front seat.
- Durable, heavy stitched seams reinforce overall strength preventing rips or tears from overzealous claws.
- Waterproof and machine washable design is super easy to clean, and openings allow for seat belt and child car seat latch access.
- Can be used as a dog hammock, or remove the front attachments to create a bench seat cover.
- Easily installs and stays in place with six attachment points and measures 55”W x 56”L.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealKurgo No-Slip Dog Bench Seat Cover, Gray/Blue$74.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$29.41Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Seat Cover, Green$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Kurgo Extended Width Dog Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal$58.95Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- DealKurgo Heather Dog Bench Seat Cover, Nutmeg$59.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Kurgo Cargo Cape Liner Car Seat Cover, Charcoal$50.00Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Plush Paws Products Seat Cover for Compact Cars, Small, Tan$56.26Chewy Price$59.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Pockets, Water-resistant||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—||—||—|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Tough, tough seat cover
I installed one 3-4 yrs ago for my (then 90lb 3yr) G. Shepherd, which I am only now replacing. The rubber coating underneath has worn away in the middle, as well as tears in the fabric from his claws (at 100lb 6+yrs). [Because of our dog's potential size my wife sewed a denim cloth seat cover for the back seat at the outset, and it still protects from tears in the hummock] My one criticism is the non-durable elastic cord, intended to secure the hummock underneath the back seats. With our frequency of use, the securing elastic lost its spring after 1 yr. In my view Kurgo should offer an "elastic cord" replacement cheaply on it's website. So I can vouch this hummock is tough and durable, especially as he travels in our mid-size SUV for 20mls each trip - 3-4 times week - on rural and twisty urban roads and traffic-circles. I can recommend its ease-of-use and durability for larger dogs such as labs, sheps, etc. For mid to smaller dogs I would throw a few cushions on the back seat to reduce the "throw" distance under sudden braking, turning and traffic circles.
Great product and Excellent Service
I purchased this cover for my 6 month old pup. She chewed a couple of small holes in the cover. When I called Krugo to find out what to do they first recommend a good fix, but it did not hold. Then they replaced the product! The service was fantastic, with happy friendly folks working with me all the way. Oh - and the product works well. It keeps all the muddy feet, wet dog coats and any thing else that she brings in the car off my seats. It also washes easily and fits well. I purchased the door protectors and have used them but only when she is truly a mess. A great company with a solid product!
Fabric appears to be durable and is waterproof, but it's too slippery. My dog hates it. Im keeping it to use as a tarp/cover for my SUV fold-down back area.
Getting another one!
Great product, I've purchased cheaper ones that didn't even last thru a summer. I've had this for a few years and it's held up perfectly for my husky. No tears from her jumping in and out of the car, and washes well. I'm getting another one to switch out when it's time to wash it.
Meh, it does one thing well
The one thing this Kurgo cover does well is provide a comfortable, no-skid surface for my dog, so he doesn't slide around. It doesn't do a very good job of staying attached to my sedan's seats- the loops for this are made of a very thin piece of stretchy nylon cording with a simple plastic stopper- every day, the loops pop loose from under the seat, no matter how much I tighten and adjust them. The cording quickly lost its elasticity, anyways. I've gotten so frustrated I've considered duct taping it all down. The zipper broke after about four months of daily use. Good choice of fabric, poor design, poor attachments/accessories. Avoid this.