Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable harness ideal for running, hiking and walking.
- Easy to take off and put on with 4 rust-proof release buckles.
- Features a deep V-neck design and a padded chest plate to reduce the strain on your pup’s neck.
- Leash can attach on either the front or back of harness to train your paw-tner not to pull.
- Reflective trim keeps your furry friend visible during darker hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, X-Small: 13 to 19-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, SM$7.08Chewy Price$11.20List Price
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$14.05Chewy Price$21.24List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 22 to 30-in chest$18.65Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Black, X-Small$59.95Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$26.91Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Small: 15 to 28-in chest$26.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
201 Customer Reviews
Be careful of fit
Pros: the material is sturdy, the straps are all adjustable, the lift on the back is good to have, price is right. Cons: this harness is too long based on the required chest size requirement and will not fit all dogs. On my dog, it goes way beyond the chest into his stomach area. And a lot of material makes for a very warm dog especially in hot weather.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Bought this beceause I hated my puppy pulling on her collar and choking when trying to train to heel - tried different collars. Put this harness on and the dog even loves it....I can control the puppy easily.....Controls/pulls on the shoulders and body rather that 'hanging' her. Puppy seems to like the freedom for her head and the response to the 'heel' training is almost too much to believe. She doesn't fight me when I try to put it on vs the 'contest' every time I tried to put on the collar(s) I previously used to walk her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Great quality. Durable and fits comfortably, especially since my dog is a tugger! He looks so handsome and I know he's safe. Plus it's easy to put on too.
GREAT PRICE, GREAT PRDUCT!!
THANK YOU CHEWY for always having a great selection of products at really good prices!! Your shipping is always SUPER FAST and customer service is ABSOLUTELY FIRST RATE!! This wonderful harness is quality made and fits perfectly! I use this as a "twofold" harness. One is obviously as a harness and the other is for my baby's seatbelt. Prior to purchasing this harness I used a separate harness and a separate seatbelt for his rides in the car. He is always secure and safe!! The handle on the back of this harness is what I put the car seatbelt through and then fasten it into the seatbelt buckle in the car. The handle is what his other seatbelt had as well.
Don’t recommend for strong dogs
We used this on our 1-1/2 year old, 60# lab mix a handful of times. One morning, our pup fixated on a rabbit and the next second he yanked so hard that the plastic clasp broke, leaving the harness dangling and me trying to keep him from getting totally loose. Scary moment and wouldn’t trust this harness again.
Harness came undone
I really liked the design and wanted a harness with extra padding. But my dog is a puller. I used the front clip and he pulled so hard one side came unsnapped but nothing broke. He’s a 40lb dog so I would not recommend for a medium to large dog.
Love this harness
Easy to put on and take off. This is my 3rd time purchasing this harness (first time has to upgrade the size, second time the dog managed to chew through the strap.)
BEST HARNESS EVER!!!
I have dogs that takes us fir a walk every day. We now take THEM for a walk! Best Harness EVER!!! Thank you, Chewy!!!
Good for deep chested dogs
It is a good value for the price. The padding is nice to prevent chafing on our short haired pup. Has significantly helped with pulling on our runs. Very adjustable for our deep chested dog. Other harnesses haven't fit properly. Only downside is the hardware was plastic, and I can't use the front attachment point without the harness sliding around.
Size Up! Outdated product images too
This harnesses is beefy. It seems super secure and well made. Since it’s a different style harness than the the one it’s replacing, I made sure to measure and was surprised when the chart said my 60 lb shepherd would be a medium. Of course my instinct was right and it was way too small. Chewy customer service was super responsive and took care of it right away. I also want to point out that some of the product images are incorrect and show a plastic buckle for the under body attachment. The one I was sent did NOT have these buckles. Instead there is a metal slip attachment (hard to describe). It seems to work fine, but I’ve never seen something like it on a pet product before.