Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable harness ideal for running, hiking and walking.
- Easy to take off and put on with 4 rust-proof release buckles.
- Features a deep V-neck design and a padded chest plate to reduce the strain on your pup’s neck.
- Leash can attach on either the front or back of harness to train your paw-tner not to pull.
- Reflective trim keeps your furry friend visible during darker hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, M - Girth: 21 - 25-in$19.78Chewy Price
- Gooby Comfort X Mesh Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Large: 22-28-in chest$23.68Chewy Price$28.12List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Medium/Large: 22 to 28-in chest$15.95Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, X-Large: 23 to 33-in neck$23.89Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Emerald, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, UV Orange, Size 2: 28 to 37.5-in chest$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$28.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Ultra Paws One Adjustable Pulling Dog Harness, Small$36.34Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Pink Camo, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
- Leashboss Original Heavy Duty Two Handle No Pull Double Dog Leash, Red, 5-ft$28.98Chewy Price$34.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
191 Customer Reviews
Good for deep chested dogs
It is a good value for the price. The padding is nice to prevent chafing on our short haired pup. Has significantly helped with pulling on our runs. Very adjustable for our deep chested dog. Other harnesses haven't fit properly. Only downside is the hardware was plastic, and I can't use the front attachment point without the harness sliding around.
Size Up! Outdated product images too
This harnesses is beefy. It seems super secure and well made. Since it’s a different style harness than the the one it’s replacing, I made sure to measure and was surprised when the chart said my 60 lb shepherd would be a medium. Of course my instinct was right and it was way too small. Chewy customer service was super responsive and took care of it right away. I also want to point out that some of the product images are incorrect and show a plastic buckle for the under body attachment. The one I was sent did NOT have these buckles. Instead there is a metal slip attachment (hard to describe). It seems to work fine, but I’ve never seen something like it on a pet product before.
We really like the Kurgo Journey harness for its completely adjustable fit and great looks. To have options for no pull chest attachment and standard back attachment, this harness is wonderfully crafted.
Love this Kurgo Dog Harness
This harness is EASY to put on my one year old Rottweiler. It is strong and durable. I've had it for about 4 months now and it is easily adjusted to fit my growing girl! I looked at several brands of harnesses - I knew I wanted a "no pull" harness, they do work great. And this Kurgo harness has that handle on the back - I love that feature - it is very convenient to hold on to when getting her in and out of our truck. She looks great in it and gets so excited when she sees it coming but I can still get it on her easily no matter how excited she gets. I would highly recommend this harness.
Very Good Fabrication, Good Instructions
I have bought a number of different harnesses for my beloved rescue dog. She is my baby (six years old ) and I want her secured in the back seat of any vehicle in the event of an accident. She is not allowed to travel in a vehicle without wearing a harness which is then tethered to either a child seat stanchion or a seat belt connection. It is essential that the tether also be high quality as well as the harness. I personally do not drive or ride without wearing a seat belt. My dog enjoys going back and forth to look out the rear windows and occasionally stands on the center console to look out the front. Whereas a sudden stop or collision might cause her to impact the back of a front seat, she can not be thrown into the windshield, the front passenger compartment or out a rear window. This is the most expensive and best designed harness I have bought to date. The manufacturer boasts of a lifetime warranty and I will hold them to it only if necessary. If it continues to perform well, I will update my review later to 5 stars.
This appears to be a very good harness and I'm hoping my growing 5 month old (50 lbs last vet visit) Choc Lab won't outgrow it. It is well made and fits great with room to expand.
Not well constructed. Seems the stitching around the ring that the leash would attach to (on the back not chest) was not constructed well. The thread pulled off completely and now the strap that the ring is attached to pulls the fabric back on the harness. I don’t trust that this will hold up on my growing goldendoodle puppy since she pulls still. Our first harness was same style and brand and was fine, this bigger one is not good quality.
Incorrect sizing chart
Tried for over an hour to get this to fit. According to the chart, Harley is a large. I can not get the neck to adjust properly. My daughter tried who thinks the chart is off also.
Pretty, Works Nice, But Seems To Wear Quickly
Pros: Looks impressive and leads comfortably without much body roll. Cons: Adjusting the fit is an arduous effort, initially more than once, then maybe again as the fur grows/groomed...this despite the effortless split-second demo in the Kurgo video. Also, the material seems to become threadbare as it wears right in front of your eyes. Go figure.
Love harness but?
I love the harness but clips that snap that holds the harness in place are plastic and Break. I really like the way the harness Keeps my Greyhound secure. This is my 4th kurgan harness. I would recommend to the manufacturer to please make them with sturdy metal clips.