Kurgo Journey Nylon Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness
About This Item
- Great as a daily harness or as an active dog harness for hiking, running or walking.
- Made of a breathable, durable rugged fabric with cross-hatched weave that is machine washable.
- Broad, padded chest plate offers comfort and the back handle allows you to extract or assist your dog.
- Four adjustment points provide an accurate fit, and chest and back leash attachments give you options.
- Includes a 10-inch lead for training or to attach to the seat belt to prevent distracted driving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Small: 19 to 22.5-in chest$29.91Chewy Price$33.00List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.85Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Black/Charcoal, X-Small: 12 to 18-in chest$39.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, M - Girth: 21 - 25-in$14.50Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Black/Red, Medium: 20 to 24-in chest$29.00Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Camo, XX-Large$22.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 29 to 43-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 15.4 to 21.3-in chest$19.20Chewy Price$24.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, Car Safety||Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Bought this harness for my new puppy. I have always used Kurgo harnesses with my other dog. Within a few days, the top seam at the neck started to unravel. I emailed Kurgo several times because they have a warranty. I never got a response back. Now that it is unraveling the puppy tries to chew on it.
Good for training to walk nicely
I was volunteering to help train rescue dogs to walk well. I needed a secure, front clip, well made harness, and escape proof. Some front clip harnesses can be wriggled off. These fit the bill and I bought a medium and large to donate to the rescue group for their daily walks. I liked the metal front and back clip, again some harnesses have a plastic front clip which can easily wear out. Impressed with this harness.
clunky and odd fit
My girl wears a medium in several types of harness. She's well behaved, doesn't pull etc... this has slipped over her head several times with her even gently moving in the car (I use a zipline type restraint system)
Great harness for all uses including vehicle.
This is our 2nd one of these. Our fur babies go with us all the time, so we bought one for our 11 year old Husky mix, Sandy. Now that our 16 mo. old baby boy E'spresso, a full blood Husky has reached almost adult size, we decided it was time to get him one too. Well made, strong, and supports the chest during deceleration, we feel confident that it would offer great protection in the event of a collision without causing damage to the dog. Would recommend to anyone who brings their dog(s) in the car regularly. Has 2 hooks for leash when walking, 1 on top and another in front to discourage pulling.
This was my second harness to try out on my great dane puppy. The metal buckles are high quality and easy to attach. Its pretty adjustable since my pup is growing so fast. I think it will last at least 6 months of growth! The carabiner loop for attaching to seat belts is a very nice thing. Best part is the handle on the back (which I use daily) and I can switch between the front clip and back depending on need!
I bought 6-8” inch large figuring they were similar to something like the picture (they were the very tip of the antler no bigger than the size of my pinky finger) I wouldn’t give to anything bigger than a Shih Tzu. My pitbull would’ve chewed through it in 10 minutes tops. Too bad
We have tried different harnesses that didn't fit very well. Our Maggee is a red tick coon with a good size girth and sort of slender in the front chest, kind of hard to fit. This harness doesn't move around while walking like some of the others that were more expensive. It is light weight and love the way it buckles and the position of the handle so she doesn't look like a walking suitcase. Works best for her.
Love this harness for my foster girl. Very sturdy for when she pulls, but the front clip stops her. I also love that it doubles as a seatbelt harness! The workmanship and strength of the harness makes me feel very safe walking her, that she's not going to get out of it.
My new puppy harness
I found this and I was looking for a good harness for my new puppy and immediately fell in love with this one I like the fact that it has 2 clips instead of 1 and it's very well made.
Great Product I really like this item thank you so much. I recommended for buy this product