Kurgo K9 Excursion Polyester Reflective Hands-Free Running Dog Leash
About This Item
- Running belt allows you to go conveniently hands free while running with your dog.
- Fits waist sizes 29 to 45 inches and features two sliding leash clips that work with any standard leash. Walk one or two dogs!
- Comes with a BPA-free water bottle, and a hole offers easy access to poop bags or headphones.
- Zipper pocket can hold cash or your phone, and clip inside pocket is designed to hold keys.
- Reflective strip offers nighttime visibility with a water-resistant design if you get stuck in the rain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogGoods Do Good The Everything Leash + Fanny Pack Dog Leash$49.98Chewy Price
- dealCaldwell's Original Running Leash$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands-Free Bungee Leash, Gray & Green$24.97Chewy Price
- Kurgo Double Dog Leash Extender$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Jespet Bungee Reflective Standard Dog Leash, Blue$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Shed Defender Triton Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Black, 7-ft long, 1-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands Free Bungee Dog Leash, Gray/Teal$24.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle$33.98Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dual Dog Leash with Bowl, Large$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Guardian Gear 2-Way Dog Coupler, Black, Medium$7.83Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Kurgo Springback Polyester Bungee Running Dog Leash, 4.5-ft long, 1-in wide$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Hertzko Nylon Reflective Bungee Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, 36-in long$15.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Aluminum, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Bungee, Reflective, Traffic Handle|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Trigger Snap||Carabiner||Carabiner||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||N/A||6 feet||7 feet||2.5 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Could be great but not quite
Got this belt in Red, which is technically a different model than described. As with many things these days, the phones keep getting bigger, but the pockets stay small. Ordered this belt for my husband as a gift as he likes to run but doesnt like holding the dog leash and phone. This belt can hold my pixel 5 but is NOT big enough to fit his s22 ultra. Now he can clip up the dog, but still has to carry his phone... Darn. Gotta find something else. Wish chewy had listed the pocket dimensions.
water bottle is bad, pack is good!
I've had this pack now for about a year. The compact size makes it ideal for dog walks and runs and running errands. BUT, the water bottle is pretty awful. It always leaks; ALWAYS. No matter how full, if I'm walking or running, water is guaranteed to splash up and out the twist cap. The design of the pack makes it hard to use different container, so no work around. On warm days when pup needs a squirt of water, I'm likely wearing whatever was in the bottle.
Comfortable on the waist
Very good quality, unlike most waist fanny packs, this has elastic on the band, which gives if the dog tends to pull a bit or stops. Also, adjustable. It only took two times for my dog to get used to it. Highly recommend. (Also, this is based on my 20 lb dog)
fun while it lasted
I used this for about 4 months with dogs that pull at a steady rate...ie the desire for the belt. But one squirrel sighting dart and it ripped right at the pouch connection. I would sometimes latch both of them at the same time both ~65 pounds and it was okay. Just that one squirrel and one dog that loves to chase squirrel. Plan on repurchasing though cause there aren’t many options and the pouch and water are useful!
not very durable
the bottom of the pouch wore away within two weeks of use when I just used it for my phone and a couple poop bags. A few weeks later the buckle broke off while on a walk with my Labrador retriever. It was nice at first but just isn't durable enough to be safe.
Holster that holds water bottle broke after 1.5 miles. Belt is stretchy which is nice if your dog pulls a little, but I purchased this primarily to be able to carry water for my dog on runs and it did hold up.
Love this belt!
I bought this to hike and run with my dog. We've only done a test walk with it, but it's very comfortable and convenient. The pockets are large enough for my phone and other essentials. And I like the poop bag dispenser area too!
While the belt is a tad big for me it still allows me to be hands free. We have 3 dogs so I am always picking up poop on walks and this belt has relieved a lot of stress
Love love love!
I love going out hiking with my dog Lady and now I can take everything that I need with me! This is so convenient to keep bags, keys, credit cards, my phone and recently, hand sanitizer!
Great running partner
In quarantine, our lab has turned out to be a great running partner! And this has helped me tremendously so I can carry his stuff and be hands-free. Comfortable and adjustable. Made well.