Kurgo Leash to Seatbelt Steel Dog Buckle
About This Item
- All-steel construction ensures durability, long-lasting use.
- Tethering system offers adjustable length.
- Conveniently, this buckle is compatible with any 1” flat webbing-style leash. Easily fits into seatbelt slot, though not compatible with Volvo and not recommended for use in F-series Ford trucks.
- Secure design helps to prevent distracted driving, while keeping your pup secured in the backseat.
- Buckle system nests directly in the leash strap and is adjustable for your dog’s needs. To use, simply position the belt clip in the desired location and anchor to the leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Buckle Barrier, Yellow$12.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Cargo Cover, Black, Large$37.29Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Black/Orange$16.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Gray$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- 4Knines Bucket Seat Cover, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$50.89Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Kurgo Coast to Coast Car Seat Cover, Heather Gray/Coastal Blue$99.95Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Dog Hammock, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$74.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal$59.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rocketman Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$59.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
So worth it! I'll be buying more to attach to all my puppies leashes. So convenient and isn't a bad price! Super easy to attach to any leash and it doesn't slide or move. Love it!
A MUST BUY
I bought this buckle about 2 months ago and I love it, super secure. Fantastic quality. I highly recommend!
yes yes yes! so worth it!!
My dog: 3.5 month old lab/mix, service dog in training. This is such a simple and great product!! I'll say up front, if you struggle with fine motor skills you may need some assistance getting this product on your leash, but I personally didn't have any struggles attaching it (just a special education teacher here thinking of different advisories!). I use this with my Frisco1" leash and my Kong 1" leash. works perfect on both of them! I don't have to carry around extra items on me, which is great when I already carry a lot. It's small and light weight. It keeps my Phoenix in place when we drive, and I can adjust it to give him as much or as little wiggle room as I want. It's fairly simple to transfer between leashes. If I end up buying a lot more leashes, I may buy another one or two just so I don't have to move it often. 10/10 would recommend, it's an awesome little gadget that's affordable and super simple to use! As a bonus of it, I also use it as an extra grip point on my leash by putting the leash between my middle and ring fingers, or middle and pointer fingers, which in turn sort of acts like a makeshift traffic handle.
A little thin
This was a little thinner than what I expected to get the leash through easily to put in and out of the car. I had to use a separate leash for this than the one I use for my dog and unclip her. Otherwise it is heavyweight to hold in place.
haven't used yet
Am hoping this will help with one of my dog's that once jumped out of the car when my husband opened the back door. I haven't liked the dog harnesses that buckle into the seat belt as I had a dog get horribly tangled...so going to try this leash device and give it a try.
Just what I needed
This buckle is exactly what I needed! All the other tethers I've seen are too short and won't let Gus reach far enough to stick his head out the window. I easily threaded his 6' leash through it and now he's secure and can still have his ears flopping in the wind. =o) I fine tuned the length so he's still safe but has his freedom too. The instructions that come with it are crystal clear and the buckle is easily attached to any 1" wide leash.
Set Seatbelt Buckle to Any Length
I was looking for a way to buckle my dogs into the back of my CONVERTIBLE!! I knew my dogs were going to want to move around, so I needed a buckle that would allow enough length to let them move. These steel buckles can attach anywhere to your one-inch-in-width leash . I attached the buckle at about 4 feet length. It has proven to be long enough. Now I had read reviews that it was difficult to figure out how to attach the buckle to the leash. I would say you have to carefully look at the figures provided in Chewy's installation picture. You have to make sure everything is facing (left/right up/down) the way it is in the picture. It took about 10-15 minutes to figure everything out. It does take some physical effort to squeeze the fabric of the leash into the small openints of the buckle, but again it's not that bad given that I can set the length of the seat belt security. Overall I think Kurgo has a pretty clever product on their hands and I would recommend it highly!
Super easy and convenient! Very affordable! I would recommend this to someone looking for a car restraint- just make sure to use it with an harness!
Very easy to add to a leash and buckled easily in my car. Would recommend.