Kurgo North Country Dog Coat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three season coat offers full core coverage while allowing natural movement.
- Made for tough weather with durable Ripstop material and a warm fleece lining.
- Flashing LED strip with reflective piping offers 360-degree visibility for nighttime safety.
- Zippered opening allows you to access his collar or harness underneath and attach a leash.
- Back darts and adjustable design give a tapered fit. Machine washable and waterproof.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Helios Thunder Full-Body Dog Jacket, Blue, X-Large$61.03Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Wagatude Star Print Dog Vest, Small$15.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ultra Paws WeatherMaster Reflective Plaid Dog Coat, Large$55.10Chewy Price$65.97List Price
- Frisco Chevron Insulated Dog & Cat Parka with Pocket, Blue, Small$14.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Red Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$14.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.91Chewy Price
- Dog Helios Lotus 2-in-1 Convertible Dog Jacket, Red, Large$51.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pendleton Lake Vintage Camp Dog Coat, X-Large$85.00Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, XXX-Large$22.98Chewy Price
- GF Pet Creekside Insulated Dog Snowsuit, Black, Large$67.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Peak Performance Insulated Dog Vest, Gray, 24$73.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Shiny North Pole Insulated Dog Puffer Vest, Silver, 14$52.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||—||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||—||—||—||—|
|Closure Type||—||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Perfect for mixed, wintery precip & damp days in North East
Was searching for something to use when temps call for warmth, but sloppy rain & snow turns a winter puffer coat into in a miserable, saturated "sponge jacket." This design has a perfect combo of a truly rain repellent, snag-resistant outer layer, lined with a thin polar fleece fabric I was looking for. It's also going to be great for the miserable, wet walks in early spring & late fall when a thin rain slicker doesn't provide any warmth. Seems well made: easy to adjust, get on & off, & stays on securely. Also happened to come in a length & girth that perfectly fits our mixed-breed boy. We love it.
Perfect for my dog
This coat is well made and easy to put on and off. She looks so comfortable in the coat.
Its okay for what it is
Its nice material, but much thinner than I thought. It will be good in the rain, but won't get us through the tough Maine winter.
My Golden Doodle finally allowed me to put this Jacket on her body on a very cold winter day. Upon returning inside the house (after romping in he snow and wind),) her back & chest were completely dry, warm and she wasn’t stressed. I am completely pleased with Kurgo North Country Dog Coat; it is lightweight, water-replant, adjustable to fit my dog perfectly and I recommend it’s purchase.
Good quality- not extra warm
This item is made well- came on a wooden hanger which made it feel high end . It’s easy to put on. We live in northern Illinois -was wanting a coat for extra warmth in winter . It doesn’t seem like it adds a lot of warmth , but it does protect from wind and has a soft fleece lining so does help block wind and keeps fur dry. The light on back doesn’t seem to work well- may need a new battery . The xl is huge so reordered a large which for my boxer pitbull Mix 1 year old puppy great . Not worth the $50 price tag . I ordered on 50% off sale and price seems fitting for product when on sale
This S is too small and the M is too big!
I gave the size S to a neighbor’s dog. The M will go to humane society auction. Sizing is definitely peculiar.
I have ordered 2 of these. (My puppy grew up after first winter) Easy to put on. My pup is use to wearing a vest...so she has never had a problem wearing the coat. The LED light in back is great for visibility at night. The light can be removed for washing (normally wiping off with a wet cloth is all that is needed to remove dirt/mud)
Terrible dog coat
Skimpy and poorly sized. North country is a misnomer. It is very light weight and certainly not suitable for less than 40°F. It is difficult to get the dog in and out of the coat.
Such an awesome jacket!
This is my first time buying from Kurgo, and I Will absolutely buy again. The jacket fits Zoey perfectly, and has kept her warm and dry during a snow storm. She even seems to like it!
Awesome! Just bought a second one
LOVE this coat! Fits my dog perfect! She typically doesn’t like wearing clothes but doesn’t mind this. We live in MN so it gets COLD! Just ordered another one. Very good quality, very cute and I highly recommend!!!!