Kurgo Skybox Booster Seat, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for all dogs up to 30 pounds. This product will help keep your pup up and looking out the window.
- Machine washable liner and reversible pad keeps seat fresh and clean.
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use. Adjustable tether easily attaches to any dog harness and keeps them in their seat
- Installs quickly and securely on either the front or back of a bucket seat or the smaller side of a 60/40 split bench seat
- Recommended use with the Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Harness (sold separately)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Regular$49.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$65.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Booster Seat, Heather$64.95Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Dog & Cat Car Seat, Large$89.95Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 25-lbs$48.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Co-Pilot Collapsible Car Booster Seat, Khaki Orange$28.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- dealJespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.81Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket, Grey, Large$89.95Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Bucket Booster Pet Seat, Grey, Small$80.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Nandog Quilted Micro-Plush Dog Car Seat Bed, Dark Gray, Small$83.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- Jespet Vehicle Booster Dog Seat, 16-in, Gray/Blue$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Corduroy, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Collapsible, Interior Tether, Water-resistant...||Collapsible, Removable Pad, Pockets...||Collapsible, Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether...||Removable Pad, Pockets||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
The BEST for Lexus GX 460 SUV
I rarely write reviews. I didn’t want my big dogs to ruin my new car, and I considered buying a custom pad for my car. I’m so glad I tried this one first. This pad is lab proof and cushioned. It fits perfectly and has been extremely durable for a year, and it shows no signs of wearing out. My dogs ride in my car often, and the spots you see in the photo are water from a jump in the creek. We just got home, and I don’t have wet paws anywhere but on this cover. I’ve never washed it.
Skye loves it!!!
Love love love it!!! It’s not as big as I hoped but I love it! I’ll have to get another because I thought it would fit my two lil dogs.
Love this for our dog!
We bought this for our 11lb. Pomeranian mix and she loves it. She is able to look out of the window and also loves to curl up in it and take a nap. It's so good that we bought a second so we have one for each car. We placed it above the center fold down section of the back seat so that it gives some extra support.
I bought this for my parents as they’re watching our dog for a couple of weeks. First issue is that the tether is sold separately so you can’t tether the dog into the car seat. Second you need to keep dog in the front seat or in a pilots seat with an open back, not in the back seat of a normal sedan. Returning.
Well made. a) Needed more padding in the bottom. I added a blanket b) Strap to go around seat needs to be longer. It will not fit around my split seat in the rear. Am using it in the front passenger seat
Very sturdy, easy assembly. We keep the strap tight to the harness, prevents our dog from jumping out. Helps keep car seat clean after walks on the trail
Annie loves her seat and it makes driving so much safer. Plenty of room and sturdy.
Love it for toy poodle
Luna is 5 lbs now and she loves this seat so she can see out the window. I love it so I can have her in the back seat safely. It took me a bit to figure out how to attach it to my back seat in a new CRV but once done it is snug. For long trips I imagine I would have her in the front seat and a hammock in the back seats for sleeping.
Bella's new ride.
I really love this car seat for my Yorkie , Bella. The reason I did not give a 5 star rating is that I had to use a small baby blanket to cushion the bottom. I feel for the price of this car seat ,the padding that should be much better. The padding is thin and I am sure on a long trip, would be uncomfortable for Bella.
this isn’t good
I ordered this car seat for a small dog I adopted. I installed the seat and picked up the dog TODAY! On our drive home, I noticed that whoever made this just cut holes into the carrier fabric to make it fit. The cloth at these cuts is already fraying after a couple hours of use today. This is going back!