Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Get your outgoing pooch ready to tackle every terrain Earth has to offer with these Kurgo Step & Strobe Dog Shoes. Durably constructed of breathable tight weave mesh with rubberized synthetic leather uppers and outsoles, these lightweight, rugged shoes help make any quest paws-sible. In addition to protecting his sensitive paws and pads from snow, ice, salt, heat, glass, thorns and other hazards, these tough mudders also feature 360-degree reflective strips and LED lights in the soles for added safety and maximum visibility in low-light settings.
- Rugged, lightweight shoes are made of breathable tight weave mesh with rubberized synthetic leather uppers and outsoles for long-lasting durability.
- Provides four-season protection against hot pavement in the summer, snow, salt and ice in the winter, as well as glass, thorns, or anything else he might encounter on land or in the water.
- Adjustable fuzzy fastener strap and bungee zip-cord lock ensure a snug, comfortable fit that won’t slip off his foot.
- 360-degree reflective strips help keep your pup safe in low light; red and green LED lights in the sole further increase his visibility and help you determine which way he’s heading in the dark.
- Set of four shoes comes in a wide variety of sizes to fit almost every size adventurer; refer to measuring instructions to determine proper fit.
For optimal sizing, the dog must be standing when measuring to include the entire span of the paw. Please review the size chart carefully prior to ordering.
NOTE: Long-lasting batteries are safely sealed for water-resistant activity, and are not replaceable.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Save 15% Assortment!
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
View Proposition 65 WARNING
See all items by Kurgo