Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enhanced strength crash tested car harness for dogs up to 75 lbs.
- Includes no-pull D ring, 5 adjustment points for customizable fit, and a padded chest plate.
- Includes a seat belt loop tether with carabiner, compatible with any car seat belt system.
- Pet seat belt can also be used as a short lead for training.
- Please measure your pet before ordering.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Black, Petite: 6 to 8.5-in neck$21.66Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Purple/Black, Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Small: 14.2 to 21.3-in chest$11.02Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Black, 4-ft long, 3/4-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Harness with Plastic Quick Release Buckles, Black, X-Small$26.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$13.85Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Four Paws Comfort Control Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$17.42Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Royal Blue, Petite: 7 to 9-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ultra Paws One Adjustable Pulling Dog Harness, Small$29.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip, Car Safety||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||Front Clip, Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip||Dual Clip||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
65 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
741 Customer Reviews
Great Idea-Poor fitting
I wanted to love this harness. The carabiner works great. The harness doesn't fit. The neck is big but we aren't able to size down due to the chest size. Despite this, I thought it might work, but my pup has backed out of it twice now without trying while on a walk. It seems to be okay in the car but I don't it. Bummed because we've had to use it a few weeks to find this out and in the meantime I threw away the packaging so I can't return it.
better than I thought
I LOVE this harness. I was kinda nervous at first because there arent any buckles. but it hold so well. It is so much better than the old harness my doggo had. he has more comfortable range with this. and I really like the handle on the back and the clip on the back. Very easy to get on doggo.( if they stand still for you. probably not recommended for puppies)
This item is basically worthless, at least for my dog (who hates the car). When it's fastened he can't sit down because he's pulling up on the seat belt at the same time, which gets in the way of sitting. So instead he stomps around nervously until he steps on the buckle and unfastens it.
Strong, Durable, and Comfortable
The Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness is the perfect dog harness for those who need a strong, durable, and comfortable harness. The harness is made from durable and sturdy materials that are able to keep your dog safe during crashes and other accidents. The harness is also comfortable, making it easy for your dog to wear and stay safe during travel. The Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness is a great option for those who need a reliable and safe harness for their dog.
After reading the instructions multiple times, it was still not clear how to attach the lead to the seatbelt. The way that was suggested does not allow the pet ANY movement. My poor pup couldn't even turn around.
Excellent quality but does not work for car restraint. My dog repeatedly wriggled out of this once it was attached to seatbelt.
Great Harness to train with
We love this harness! We recently got a dog through a rehoming. We are his 3rd family and last family. He needs a big of tlc and training. This is a great harness to train to walk but also to ride in the truck with. Its easy put on and tightens easily.
I love Kurgo products, and love Chewy’s even more. Lightening fast shipping, great inventory and prices. The best part of buying a quality product from Chewy’s is their business model- which is the best reason to shop and support Chewy’s!
We have a 3ish year old Newfie rescue, Teddi. To put it simply while “only” 140 lbs, she is built like a linebacker, big boned, big chest and hips. Finding a harness to fit her has been challenging. We found Kurgo and we’re thrilled it had a padded chest strap and was the right size. Once we started using it we were even more thrilled with the stainless steel buckles and their ease of use. Very happy with this harness. We have 2 Newfie pups and are using Kurgo harnesses for them as well.
Hard to fit properly, my dog can wriggle out
This is a very well-made harness and we have used it in the car and for walks. We have adjusted it in all the various ways it can be adjusted to my dog, but still if my dog drops his head while walking the entire harness comes forward and starts to slide over his head. He wriggled out of the harness twice—once seated at a restaurant and the other while chasing a ball. I am not sure if a smaller size would work as the dimensions that are given appear to be too small for him and the medium should be the correct size. It may be that my dog’s body type is not a good fit for this brand.