Kurgo Walk About No-Pull Dog Harness, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No pull dog harness specifically designed to train your best bud not to pull on walks—perfect for everyday use.
- Padded, reflective harness comes with a chest plate for extra comfort.
- Harness comes with an easy assist handle on the back providing you with more control.
- Comes in multiple sizes—remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit!
- Front chest D-ring gives you maximum control by redirecting your pup to the side when he starts to pull.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Awoo Roam No Pull Dog Harness, Olive, Medium: 18.5 to 29-in chest$40.00Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Black, Large$64.95Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, X-Large - Girth: 29-44.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large: 24 to 43-in chest$29.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Aluminum, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull||No Pull||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Reflective||Reflective, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Ok this is the deal!! I measured just like they said and she measured for a MEDIUM but NO!! Too SMALL and she isn’t even as large as a German Shepherd!! Huh??!! Sadie is part Blue Heeler! This is SO irritating because I needed to start using the harness! What do I do now. Please advise! Grrrr!
Didn't solve our issue
I bought this hoping to find a simply front-clip harness that would also reduce the issue we've been having. The T-shape harness we had previously would rub in our dog's armpit, as well as get twisted to the side when she pulls. That was the very simple leash type material with no padding. I was hoping this one - with it's padding & higher degree of construction - wouldn't rub. Unfortunately, this harness still rubs and twists. The construction is very clever and high quality, so that earns a few stars. Maybe it will work for a different dog.
didn’t stay on properly
Got the right size and my dog still managed to eat it off himself into shreds.
will not fit
Ordered the correct size by measuring my pup. Guess what, at full expansion it would not fit. My pup happens to be a 92 lb German Shepard Dog.
She wriggles out! Not secure.
I've looked at all the diagrams, watched all the videos, did all the measuring and I STILL cannot make this harness work for my pooch. Maybe it would work for a dog that just pulls forward and doesn't pull backward because that's how my wriggles out. I've ended up with her running loose in a public place TWICE. Not good.
Kurgo no pull harness
Love love the design but ordered a small for my 8 month old Boston. It is about 1-2 inches to small. The only thing is the lack of adjustability of this harness. I am hesitant about going to the next size up. I will have to return it which makes me sad.
This harness is great. I've tried others and couldn't get them fitted to him well enough. It's much better walking him now... I'm more comfortable and so is he!