Kurgo Wander Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap for added comfortability. This is one product your pet will not mind being in.
- Interior tether provides secure attachment to harness (harness sold separately). This ensures over all safety when travelling.
- Collapsible and expandable for storing options. Perfect for use in tight spaces.
- Side pockets for extra storage. Perfect to store treats and toys.
- Fits dogs, cats, and other small animals up to 18 pounds. Measures: 17 x 11 x 11 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag, Animal Sketch$11.99Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound PoochPouch Dog Front Carrier, Gray, Small$26.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealFrisco Top Loading Cat Kennel, Gray$20.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Aluminum Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Medium$137.49Chewy Price$199.95List Price
- DealKurgo Skybox Booster Seat, Black$66.95Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Tan, 25 x 37 in$30.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Safety Seat$99.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealKurgo Leash/Zipline Combo$22.76Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealKurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover, Gray$69.55Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound PoochPouch Dog Carrier Backpack, Gray$29.99Chewy Price$60.49List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Mocha, Large$114.99Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal Grey$53.95Chewy Price$58.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...|
|Material||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Size not accurate
The size of this is not accurate at all. The true measurements are 16 long, 10.5 wide and 10 tall. Completely disappointed as it will only work for 1 of my 3 pets.
Seems to be well made. Only concern would be that it should be couple inches taller to fit different dog hts. Would have been perfect size for mine if it had been taller. Gave to grandpup;)
Well made carrier with plenty of ventilation
I bought this carrier to take my cat on a long car ride (14+ hours). This carrier had good ventilation, and the carrier felt well-made. No loose threads, zippers were easy to open and close, and the material felt sturdy despite being a soft carrier.
Love this carrier
My cat loves this carrier. She can see through the screen .
I haven't needed to use this carrier yet, but I am impressed that it folds flat for storage and it will be easier to get a cat into it, unlike our older plastic and wire carriers. It looks like very good quality.
Love it... works great..kitty loved it. Would 5star it if it had a way to secure top zippers closed so no chance of kitty working open
Love this carrier!
Well constructed! It's soft but it stands up without losing its shape. Easy to load a super difficult kitty in through the top. Expensive but worth it!
me and my cat love it - easy to carry and good looking :)
Nice looking bag, quite comfortable and spacious for my cat.
Cat is a lot calmer
Originally I had inherited a larger, plastic, heavy duty animal carrier for my cat. My cat is timid by nature and doesn't like to travel to begin with, plus being bumped around in an oversized carrier terrified her. If she saw me carry it, she would bolt under the bed. I bought this hoping she would be more comfortable and I'm so glad I did. It's much smaller and collapsible, so it can be stored nearly everywhere. Inside is smaller but not too small for a cat, she's secure but she's not claustrophobic. The shoulder strap makes it much easier to handle so she's not being bumped and jostled and even if she was, the fact it's made of cloth means it doesn't rattle. And the bottom is very soft and comfy, a large improvement over the cheap blanket over a plastic bottom she had before. And despite being made out of cloth and softer materials, it's very well made and secure. The first time I used it was a trip to the vet. She wasn't thrilled but she didn't fight me as badly when I put her in the carrier. She cried a little in the car but I could slip my hand in the top opening and pet her (until she figured out she could push my hand out of the way and shove her head through the zipper). When we got home, she was a lot calmer and not traumatized by the carrier like she had been before.
Great for escape artist ferret (Olive- 4 months)
I use this carrier (though I lost the bottom cushion) so I can take my ferret with me when we have to leave "her" room. She doesn't mind being in it bc there are so many ways for her to look outside. She even plays in it. Just perfect for what I needed. My 17 lb Maine Coon thinks it's too confining, as do my shorthair domestic cats (6 & 8 lbs). I got a larger one for the cats. Overall, excellent quality construction and good looking bag.