Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp
About This Item
- Ramp provides a low-stress access point for pets up to 200 pounds to exit and enter your vehicle.
- Recommended for all pets to reduce joint impact, especially senior dogs and those with arthritis or hip dysplasia.
- Non-slip surface and comfortable incline make it as easy as walking up a gradual hill.
- Weighs only 10 pounds and folds in half for easy storage, with a durable plastic construction.
- Measures 62 x 15.5 unfolded and 32 inches x 15.5 inches wide x 8-inch high folded.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Heavy Duty 4-Step Foldable Dog Stairs, Silver/Black$134.49Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Pet Gear Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp with SupertraX, Black/Green$75.20Chewy Price$93.98List Price
- TRIXIE Short Safety Cat & Dog Ramp, Black$56.87Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp, Regular$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Arf Pets Foldable Dog & Cat Stairs, Black$109.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp, Tri-fold$105.45Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- TRIXIE 69-in Heavy Duty Telescoping Dog Ramp, Silver/Black$135.64Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp & Landing, Charcoal, 14-in$246.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, Natural$76.99Chewy Price
- Heininger PortablePET Truck Twistep Dog Hitch Step$399.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Features||—||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
The jury is still out
A bit expensive for plastic, but I guess it keeps it light weight. It folds in half for easy storage and well designed so no fingers get pinched while folding. The height of my Honda Pilot makes for a very steep ascent/descent but my dogs are young so with coaxing and treats they are able to do it.
too short but otherwise very nice
very nice but toi short for my dodge durango I had to buy a stool to lift the incline... too steep for my labrador to walk on ! if only we had the choice for a foot longer it would have been perfect
Poorly designed dog ramp
The red pad on this unit is basically very rough sand paper. Why anybody would design something like that is beyond me. This will tear up the feet on you dog when they try to climb up it. If you use this ramp with an SUV, expect to have to help your dog up the steep incline. It should be at least 8-12" longer to accommodate taller vehicles. I have been happy with Kurgo products in the past but not this one. If it wasn't for the fact that the pad is now all scratched up from my dog struggling to climb the thing, I would return it.
Not the right fit
I don’t really think it’s too useful. The seats are high in my truck so I thought it would help. But the ramp is too wide and I can’t put it up into my truck, only to the step bar. And it’s very bulky. Won’t fit behind the seats. Wish I could get a refund but I threw the box away in haste. Works well for the bed of a truck as long as you have about 5-6 foot of clearance behind you.
Simba loves it
My German Shepherd Simba recently went through TPLO surgery and this ramp is helping us tremendously. We like the ramp so much even her brother (Lobo) uses it, even though he’s as healthy as he could be. We definitely recommend this product.
Outstanding customer service
I bought this ramp for my elderly dog. It arrived on time and seemed to be very sturdy. However, there was no chance that my dog was ever going to trust it at her age. I called about returning it, and Chewy simply asked that I donate it.
Great dog ramp!
We have a C-RV SUV and our dog recently had surgery. He’s had difficulty getting in and out of the car and with the surgery, we’ve been to the vets many times. Getting the Kurgo Wander dog ramp makes it easy for him now. It’s lightweight and folds in half, the sure grip rubber pads on both ends holds it into place when he’s using it. The sandpaper like lining works great so he doesn’t slide with his paws. The corners have started to peel of a bit, but that’s a small thing as far as I’m concerned. Our dog weighs 72 pounds and it’s durable to hold his weight yet lightweight for us.
Aussie loves it !
My Australian Shepard just had knee surgery and had a hard time getting in my SUV back seat. I bought the ramp and after a few times of coaxing him up it, he had no problem. Aussies are smart and can be a bit stubborn if they want to ! All in all, I recommend this product.
Works for me
My Greyhounds are 12 years old now and can’t always jump up into our SUV. They didn’t want to go up the ramp, it was steep for them, but when I led them by the collar and pushed from behind, I was able to get them in the car by myself.
Ramp for easy access to back seat.
Took dogs a second to get use to but they like it.