Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grooming scissors are sure to give you a smooth, quick cut.
- Sharp, curved blades have a beveled edge, helping cut fur gently and effectively.
- Fitted with removable jelled comfort rings and a built-in finger rest.
- Super durable scissors are made with rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Easily adjusted to your preferred feel, thanks to the adjustable screw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors, 6-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Hertzko Dog & Cat Thinning Scissors Set$16.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Wahl Touch-Up Rechargeable Battery Pet Trimmer Set, Black$38.67Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$46.85Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Miracle Care 7 1/4" Curved Blunt Tip Shear for Dogs & Cats$23.99Chewy Price
- Precise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$90.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 7.5-in$59.05Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Precise Cut Black Panther Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Super Blocking Detachable Blade$49.00Chewy Price$58.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I'm a self taught home groomer. Very helpful tool to add to my grooming tools. The face looks much better with the curved scissors- worth the investment. Very sharp.
sharp except for maybe the very tips. light, feels good. apply some glue to keep finger pads in though.
A bit too heavy
I bought these for my Morkie. They are curved and that works well for her sides. However, the scissors I was trying to replace are A LOT lighter. These are a bit too heavy to get through a grooming session comfortably. I am in search for a lighter set.
These work beautifully for grooming my Bichon. Helps make those soft round turns instead of leaving hard edges. Feel like good quality shears.
These scissors are very sharp and easy to use on my poodle boy
What do I know?
Not a professional groomer and have zero grooming skills or knowledge. It got the job done. Used for my mix breed large dog to trim hind legs and paws. Only negative was the finger hold gel cushions fell out during first use. This didn’t bother me, but may for someone who plans to use these more frequently.
I am happy with the shears. It cuts nice and smooth.
Nice and smooth. A big help in trimming Max and Maddie Easy on the hand and a sure grip