Labra Dog Support Sling
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces stress on arthritic or injured joints to reduce pain and facilitate increased motility.
- Adjustable-length straps help humans of all sizes stand up straight and avoid back pain.
- Available in several sizes to suit small, medium or large dogs.
- Made of high-quality 3-mm neoprene so it’s sturdy and flexible at the same time.
- Easy to put on and take off, so it minimizes stress and frustration for both you and your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLabra Plush Dog Support Sling, Small/Medium$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Small$17.35Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, Small$35.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Small, 2 count$26.05Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$51.80Chewy Price$65.88List Price
- Agon Rear Hock Long Leg Dog Brace, Small$17.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- Agon Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Large$78.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
Fantastic tool from great company
I purchased one of these when my 42 pound dog suffered a severe rear leg injury and could no longer manage a long flight of stairs. According to size directions, I ordered a Large. It was too big. I contacted the company, and they promptly sent a smaller size, at no charge! The sling works great, and how nice to deal with another company which cares for its customers, like Chewy does.
It's Saving My Back!
My 12 year old GSD is 110 lbs with bad hips and I'm 95 pounds. Do the math-- lifting her rear when she couldn't get traction on the floor was killing my back. Now with the "Labra Sling", my back is saved! Granted, with the deep chested dogs it does slide down towards the hips, but that was fixed by rigging a harness to keep it forward. She now wears the sling pretty much 24/7 since I can leave it loose on her so she doesn't get chaffed.
Absolutely Love It!
This has been a HUGE help with my 15 year old 80 pound pit/lab mix. Age and weight are taking their toll on my baby girl, as well as neurological problems. Now I can help her get up to go outside and can support her while she does her business. I am Very Happy with this purchase!
Don’t waste you money
Sorry Chewy, the support sling slides all over the place. Taking you dog for a walk is. Nearly impossible as you have to walk while bent over. For a boy dog, as this thug slide, he ends up peeing on it.
Woops no bueno
Did not work for my 85 lb lab Picture was better than reality We lift dog onto our yacht N/G
Just bunches up
Just bunches up nothing like the picture shows even bought a second one in a smaller size it honestly needs stiff stays to keep it spread out And I am generally note one to gripe
Haven't used yet but looks just fine .....Seems to be designed well....If you think it is padded it is not....Only beef, is there is a handle included that velcro's around the two straps for one person use....Unfortunately elderly for instance, may have a hard time getting it to wrap around and velcro the straps together because it is rather short on material .....It can be done with difficulty but could use at least another 1/2 inch of material to make the wrap around the straps easier......Looks like it will cleanup easy as well
Great company and products.
The product was well made and the customer service was excellent.
Really helpful in lifting
My over 14 year old beloved family member is losing the use of her rear legs. The sling offers a pain free way of helping her walk and lifting her when she falls.
Perfect for large older dog
I needed something to support an older, arthritic dog whose hind legs sometimes give out. The extra large was more than large enough for my 75# shepherd mix. Generous size, with room for adjustment +/-. It’s strong, yet comfortable. I like that it supports his weight without stretching.