Labra Dog Support Sling
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces stress on arthritic or injured joints to reduce pain and facilitate increased motility.
- Adjustable-length straps help humans of all sizes stand up straight and avoid back pain.
- Available in several sizes to suit small, medium or large dogs.
- Made of high-quality 3-mm neoprene so it’s sturdy and flexible at the same time.
- Easy to put on and take off, so it minimizes stress and frustration for both you and your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLabra Plush Dog Support Sling, Small/Medium$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealNeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, Medium$35.95Chewy Price
- DealHandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Medium$17.55Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- DealNeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Medium, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- DealHandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- DealAgon Rear Hock Long Leg Dog Brace, Large$19.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealHandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$65.88Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, X-Large$78.95Chewy Price
- DealHandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Absolutely Love It!
This has been a HUGE help with my 15 year old 80 pound pit/lab mix. Age and weight are taking their toll on my baby girl, as well as neurological problems. Now I can help her get up to go outside and can support her while she does her business. I am Very Happy with this purchase!
Don’t waste you money
Sorry Chewy, the support sling slides all over the place. Taking you dog for a walk is. Nearly impossible as you have to walk while bent over. For a boy dog, as this thug slide, he ends up peeing on it.
Just bunches up
Just bunches up nothing like the picture shows even bought a second one in a smaller size it honestly needs stiff stays to keep it spread out And I am generally note one to gripe
Haven't used yet but looks just fine .....Seems to be designed well....If you think it is padded it is not....Only beef, is there is a handle included that velcro's around the two straps for one person use....Unfortunately elderly for instance, may have a hard time getting it to wrap around and velcro the straps together because it is rather short on material .....It can be done with difficulty but could use at least another 1/2 inch of material to make the wrap around the straps easier......Looks like it will cleanup easy as well
Really helpful in lifting
My over 14 year old beloved family member is losing the use of her rear legs. The sling offers a pain free way of helping her walk and lifting her when she falls.
Perfect for large older dog
I needed something to support an older, arthritic dog whose hind legs sometimes give out. The extra large was more than large enough for my 75# shepherd mix. Generous size, with room for adjustment +/-. It’s strong, yet comfortable. I like that it supports his weight without stretching.
Aid for Psi
This sling has been so helpful since Poseidon had front leg amputation due to osteosarcoma.
A towel works better!
I tried this sling with my english springer spaniel when he had knee surgery. We needed something to help him walk to the bathroom. This unfortunately just slides down which doesn't allow him to go potty. We found a towel works WAY better because you can easily move it out of the way when they need to use the restroom. Save your money and just use towels.
Perfect Helper for pets with reduced mobility
I don't understand the negative reviews---it's a sling and pretty simple. It operates as slings should. If there is a sizing issue then you need to resize, send it back and get the right size. It is well constructed and has worked for us for YEARS. I was given this sling by my doctor's office when my golden had knee surgery for a complete tear. It was very useful then to help him be mobile. Now he has cancer and I am so thankful I have this because he has multiple myeloma and would otherwise be immobile if I couldn't help him get down stairs to get outside or move around the house. You put the sling around them (see product picture) and use the handles to help lift them as they walk. Pretty simple concept, helpful device and useful to help pet parents help their pets.
This is not XL
This didnt fit my 86lb chowchow. He's not fat just fit and extremely furry. There was a 4" - 6" gap I couldnt breach to close it. Def not meant for XL even IF they have no hair..