For the most acute cases of arthritis, the Labra Extra Supportive Dog Hock Brace may be just what your poor furry friend needs. Arthritis in her rear hock joint (the canine equivalent to your ankle) is not only painful, it can significantly limit her mobility and quality of life. This high-quality compression wrap stabilizes and supports the joint, easing her discomfort and enabling her to move in ways that would otherwise be too painful. Made with metal spring coils to support the joint on both sides, it’s ideal for dogs whose arthritis is severe. At the same time, its sturdy neoprene fabric is flexible enough to allow some freedom of movement. And that means more happy tail wagging all around.
- Stabilizes and supports arthritic rear hock joint to reduce pain and facilitate increased motility.
- Made of high-quality 3-mm neoprene so it’s sturdy, supportive and flexible at the same time.
- Metal spring coils on both sides take as much stress off the joint as possible.
- Easy to put on and take off, so it minimizes stress and frustration for both you and your pooch.
- Available in several sizes so it’s suitable for small, medium and large dogs.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Labra